hell (ep -2)

The next day

Yesterday was the most baddest day of her life it was the first time a boy touched her . Last night she doesn't slept a bit she was having really bad thoughts

"What will he do to her"

"What if he try to force himself on her
Afterall he is son of mafia he has so much power......."

All these thoughts were in her mind

She doesn't told anything to anyone because she was scared as hell and her most closed ones was not home her brothers were doing some buisness work in other country........she didn't found it right to tell her parents she didn't know why ...........

It was already morning but she was not getting Redy for college she thought she will skip college for some days but suddenly her phone rang...
Unknown number

At call

-"Missing me babe"

Yn-w-ho is spea-ki-ng (she was shuttering as she started getting bad vibes)
Tah-i-r

Tahir-you are right babygirl!
Missed me! (Smirking)

Yn-how you got my number (she spoke in scared tone+low)

Tahir- it doesn't even got me a minute to find your number kitten!!(said seductively)

Yn-how many times I said not to call me with that names hunn! Please forget me and find other girl we don't have any future please understand (she said in helpless+ angry tone)

Tahir-i create my own future I get what I want by hook or crook! don't dare to refuse me I will definitely get you !(his voice was dominating)

Yn-you can't please try to understand we both have different worlds you are son of a mafia I can't imagine my future with you and most importantly I will marry the boy who my parents choose for me so please forget me...(said in one go)

Tahir(he tried to calm himself)

Tahir-lets change the topic babe !I am missing you so much just come to collage we will talk there about are future and afcourse aur marriage (he said in flirty tone+decide to change the topic because he knows if he got angry then..)

But yn..

Yn-i hateee you just go to hell I prefer to die rather then marrying you I just hate you so purely I hate your touch I hate your everything...(she said in full anger)

She cut the call and started crying

"You are going to pay for shouting at me "

After that days passed and she tried to forget everything but .......tahir was getting more and more addicted to her he started watching her pictures all day imagining her with him all the time
one day..

Yn mom - ynnn beta come downstairs breakfast is ready