Chapter 29

The couple reached their destination after driving through the dense woods confining the border of the pack.

From the rich brown earthen hues of the forest ground to the sweetness ofthe blue-white sky, the forest is a three-dimensional wonderland for the eyes who are willing to absorb the light.

There was a giant lush tree with the thickest trunk holding a small wooden cabin over its potent branches. It was a little tree house made from wood, bamboo and other forest materials.

For jungkook, it looked like the most relaxing and mesmerizing place tobe after staying at his in-laws for months

The cabin's condition was a bit dusty but it still glimpses firm.

"This is the place where I used to spend my ruts before shifting to Seoul."Alpha recalls the old memories while talking about the place.

"It's very beautiful but isn't it-"

"Dangerous? ... Darling, nothing can be more destructive than an alpha in his rut so if you're thinking that this place might be dangerous because weare at the borders then no.Our enemies know better not to step foot in here.

" Taehyung confidently responded receiving a bunny smile from his omega.

Jungkook's heat was placated for a little while but it'll spike up shortly as omega can already see his alpha sweating in the maroon red shirt paired with ash grey formal pants.

His alpha ran back all the way from Seoul to Daegu just to take care of his heat.

His gaze soften at his mate who was panting badly while plucking out the grown roots and vines over the staircase of the tree house structure.

Taehyung's rut is finally surfacing and the man was sweating buckets is the first symptom.

"Love, don't stand under the sun stay under the shed." The Ravenette held his doe-eyed mate's shoulder and made him stand underneath the big green tree before he went back to the ladders.

"It might be a little dusty inside. No one has come here after I left." The Alpha talked carefully stomping on the wood of an old staircase of the cabin.

"be careful, tae." omega yelled eyeing up.

Alpha was inspecting because the stairs wood could be weakened by now and he don't want his mate to fall or get hurt so he checked every single step before coming down and extending his veiny hand towards his mate.

"Come, my angel." Jungkook blushed placing his tiny hands in his husband's big one.

They carefully stepped up and taehyung unlocked the wooden door of the cabin.