Helping hand 2~

Note: This story is NSFW. It continues as the last part.
Caine x Jax
Enjoy~
————

Jax was fidgety as he stayed away from the others. He ended up going to his room and flopping face first on the bed. "Ugh! I can't with this #!@&." He groaned. He had an idea. He got up and walked around. He found Caine and went up to him and whispered, "hey Caine? I need some help. Can you meet me in my room?" Caine turned around and nodded quietly.

After Caine gave the others an adventure to keep them busy, he went to Jax's room. "Yes Jax?" He walked in. "Hey uh-... I'm a bit.... ya know, pent up.. can you help with that?" This was the only time he was awkward. Caine knew exactly what Jax was needing help with. "Female or Male?" He always asked that question incase they wanted to do a small change. "You know me Caine, female." He chuckled.

Caine snapped his fingers and they both had their bottoms off. Since Jax had overalls, those were taken off completely. Caine sat on the bed, waiting for Jax to do whatever he wanted. He didn't mind if it was rough or gentle. He liked both.

Jax crawled over and almost laid on top of Caine. He slowly pushed in. "Caine~ I think y-you're too small, mmh~" he huffed. "I can handle it, Jax." He whispered. He let a whimper out as Jax bottomed out. He started thrusting and he sat up a bit and held his legs up and almost above his head. "@$&!# Caine~ you're tight~" he growled softly. He went faster and Caine gave in and let the moans out. Jax hit Caine's G-Spot and even though Caine tried to hold back, he squirted on Jax.

He then grabbed Caine's hands and squeezed them tightly. Caine was so lost in the moment. He went more rough and let Caine arch his back. "Jax~ mmmh~" he gasped. After a few minutes, Jax fully pushed in and filled Caine up until it leaked out. "Ah!~" Caine tried to keep quiet. He started trembling as he came as well. They laid there as they caught their breath then Jax pulled out. "Oh @$&# you're full." He huffed. "Are... Are you alive?" He poked Caine. He couldn't form words so he just put a thumbs up.

Caine snapped his fingers and everything was cleaned up and their clothes were put on. But he didn't clean the cum out of himself. He wanted to keep that. Jax let him rest. Caine somehow was the only one who could actually feel tired. Jax stood up and put him in a more comfortable position before covering him up. "I guess you could say this as a thanks." He whispered then walked out, leaving Caine to rest.