Comfort ribbon ❤️

Note: This story isn't NSFW. Just something I thought would be adorable since nothing sexual could be done with Gangle.
Caine x Gangle
Enjoy ❤️
————

Caine knew everyone was just resting after a very long day. He heard light crying so he followed the sound. He ended up in front of Gangle's room. He gave a gentle knock so he wouldn't scare her. "Gangle? Darling? Are you alright in there?" He opened the door and walked in, seeing Gangle sitting on the ground, coloring. "Why are you crying my dear?" He closed the door behind him. He sat down beside Gangle. Gangle was doodling her comedy mask that was broken.. "oh... it broke didn't it?..." he frowned.

She started crying and hugged Caine. "There There Gangle... I can fix it..." he whispered and held her hand- er- ribbon hand?

"Shhhhh.. you're safe.." he comforted her. He lifted her up and sat on her bed. He laid down and made sure she was as comfortable as she could be. Soon she calmed down and cuddled Caine. "It's okay..." he shushed. "Do you want to talk about it?" He had his tone soft and loving. "Jax stepped on my comedy mask.. he kept pushing me a-around.." she relaxed. "I see... did the Gloinxs scare you?" He tried to pet her head but it was mostly the back of the mask. "Mhm.. I saw Zooble get eaten.." (idk if I spelled her name right)

After some talking and comforting, Gangle fell asleep on the living Caine.