Helping hand 3~

Note: This story is NSFW
Caine x Ragatha
CW: Overstimulation
Enjoy~
————

Ragatha was struggling to stand and was trying to avoid the others. Her behavior was different and she knew they'd ask a lot of questions. She gave a gentle tug to Caine's hand and whispered. "I need some help, can you meet me in my room?" She was here a while and knew Caine enjoyed helping them, maybe a little too much. Caine looked at her and nodded. He gave everyone a new game to play so they were busy.

When Caine went into Ragatha's room he saw her tugging at her dress. Caine walked up and gave a few pats to her head. "Female or Male?" He whispered. "Female." She whispered back. Caine snapped his fingers. Ragatha had her dress removed and Caine had his pants removed. "H-How are you so wet already?" Ragatha couldn't keep her eyes away. "You guys just excite me whenever you ask for such favors." He smiled. He kept quiet. "Can we use a vibrator?" She whispered. "Yes we can." Caine snapped his fingers and gave Ragatha the vibrator. "Come here and sit." She gave a pat to the spot in front of her.

Caine sat in front of her with his legs spread open. She wrapped her legs around his waist and pulled closer. She put the vibrating wand between them and turned it on the low level. Caine had never felt this type of vibration to his clit before. He whimpered and trembled. "I-It's a lot, mmm~" he moaned. "This is the lowest setting. Mmh~" she turned it to the next intensity and Caine jolted. He tried to pull back but Ragatha held him. "It's t-too much! Mmh!~" he begged. "Hush Caine." She whispered. She turned it to the max setting and Caine was struggling to sit still. "Ohhh!~ %$@&!!~" he gasped. He fell against Ragatha as he struggled to keep still. "Ohhh~ mmmh!!~" he moaned. He drooled all over Ragatha's shoulder.

"Awh~ you're sensitive aren't you Caine? Mmh~" she huffed. "I-It's a lot to t-take in~ mmh!~ Ragatha~ $%@&! I-I'm gonna~" he gasped and was basically shaking as he felt the most intense orgasm he'd ever felt. "You're m-making a mess Caine. Mmh~" she bucked her hips and came as well. "Turn I-it off~ please Ragatha~" he begged. She kept it on as they both couldn't stop squirting and soaking the bed. She turned it off and they both sighed. Caine snapped his fingers and they were dressed again.

Ragatha laid down and Caine fell asleep on top of her. She giggled. "You sleep well Caine." She rubbed his back as he slept.