Chapter 1 - How Ava and Logan met up two years back.

It all started way back to two years before the present, it was the first day of Middle-School. Ava was getting ready for school, all anxious and afraid of what will happen, and so was Logan. They went to the school premises, and they both ended up in the same class, not knowing each other. Ava was alone, she knew nobody since whoever was in her primary school were in different classes. Ava was scared when she got in, however, the form teacher greeted her with a smile and a simple "Welcome to the class!". After greeting her and choosing where she'd sit, Ava felt better and she rested her mind that everything would be fine.

For the first year, she only had a few friends which were mostly girls, however, she wasn't friends with Logan that time, in fact, they barely even talked to each other. But then, in the second year of Middle-School, something had changed drastically between those two.

It was one fine religion lesson in the middle of the second year, Ava and her classmates were waiting for the teacher to show up, however, the teacher couldn't make it and everyone was really happy because of that. Ava went off with one of her friends which was Dominic. With Dominic, there was Logan, and Michael, however, Michael wasn't that talkative with the rest of the group, instead he did his homework quietly alone. That was the day where Ava met Logan.

Dominic decided that he should play Pictionary with Logan and Ava, and they both agreed to do so. That day, Ava and Logan started talking to each other and they got along well. In that one religion lesson, they had tons of fun together, and Ava and Logan both decided that they should become friends. People had noticed that Ava and Logan had suddenly become friends since Every time Logan stumbled upon Ava, he would say "Oh hi Ava!" with a huge smile on his face, and Ava would greet him back and they'd start a conversation.

After that and tons of other funny and embarrassing moments Ava had experienced, the year had passed quickly, and then it was summertime, where all of the students could actually feel at ease for a couple of months. Now, let's jump off to some moments in the summer where Ava and Logan spent time together.