Chapter 3 - The First Days of Highschool

The big day had arrived, it was the first day of high-school. The year that Ava thought her life would change. The day before, Ava and Logan were texting each other about how scared they were, but then, the day had arrived...

Whilst Ava arrived at the school premises, Ava's friends came running to Ava with devastating news. Ava was in a different class from her friends, including Logan. Ava was shocked and she started crying when she heard about all this, but the, whilst she entered the class after the bell for free period had rung, she realised that the class wasn't all too bad, however, it would have been better if some of her friends were in the same class as her. 

After the bell had rung for break, Ava had encountered Logan. As soon as Logan had maintained eye contact with Ava whilst they were walking towards the ground, Logan had said, "Oh hi Ava!" in a really calm but slightly sad tone, then Ava cried, "Hey Logan! I missed you and the others so much", Logan answered, "We've missed you too, Ava! The class did feel a bit empty without you!" After Ava heard that, she smiled and said, "Really? Oh my Gosh, thanks!", then he also smiled and replied with, "You're welcome, Ava." And then, the bell had rung, Ava had French class, and Logan had Biology class. They had waved to each other and went off to their classes.

The first day then passed fine, just Ava felt sad that some of her friends that she loved weren't in her class, however, she recovered from her sadness after a short period of time since she made friends with all of the girls in her class, and somehow, she managed to befriend some of the guys in her class too. In fact, after a few days, Ava changed her point of view of the class. From thinking of it as nightmare-ish, boring, and tiring to a class with mostly kind people that Ava can trust.

Anyways, days were passing by, and although Logan and Ava had separate classes, they tried their best to talk to each other daily and strike up conversations together while breaks and Maltese class (which was the only class that they shared). Because of all the times they spent together, something changed drastically with Ava and Logan.