Chapter 7 - December

December came and Christmas was right around the corner. Classes were decorated, presents being given out, Christmas themed activities and so much more. This was the month where real things start to happen.

Ava and Logan had already had created their huge bond like they had before the incident, maybe this time, they had an even bigger bond. At school, they talked way more, and also on chat. They texted each other and called each other more often than usual. Things were going along super well for the two of them, in fact, they had plenty of amazing days that month.  School was also going fine too, they didn't really have problems with anyone (except for Oscar) and they were quite,.. chill.

They were close friends until the middle of December, because something had changed drastically. Logan thought he was ready to be in a relationship with Ava, however, he gave it some time because at first, he was scared that she had found another guy, however, she didn't, but then, on the 20th of December, five days before Christmas, Ava went outside, she was inside her car with a romantic Christmas song playing on the radio. The song made her think of him, and as she was thinking of him because of the song, she received a text from him.

The text had said that he was actually ready for a relationship. At first, Ava was confused, she thought he was lying to her or this was some kind of joke him and his friends made on her, so she had asked if it was a joke. When he saw the message asking if it was a joke, he replied with, "Ava, I'm serious here. I do think I am ready for a relationship with you, my dear." Ava was astonished, and she had told her parents for advice on what she should say, and they told her that it was best to talk to him more about it the next day since it was a school day, specifically, the school's Christmas party for each student. 

Ava then thought that her parents' idea was great so she waited for the next day to come by. The day had passed normally, however, she found it quite hard to sleep because she was filled with excitement for the next day. Was she really going to start a relationship with him or was it all fake? We'll see when the next day arrives...