32

May 12th, 2021Klay's Condo

May 12th, 2021
Klay's Condo

@therealchanel
two hours ago

liked by klaythompson, berniceburgos, aliyahjadee, and 106,889 others ms

ms.sexii

—-

"Fuckkkk"

Klay bit his bottom lip, watching Chanel whither and squirm as she gripped the silk sheets of the bed, her knuckles turning white.

"Mhm." He groaned, keeping a tight grip on her waist as he slowly stroked in and out of her from behind, savoring every sensation.

"Ba-Babe, I-I'm sorrry," she whined, her voice cracking with each word as Klay continued to pump into her at a steady slow pace. Her apologies only fueled him to keep going, as she helplessly tried to keep up with him. He could feel her tight walls clenching down on him with every thrust, and all he could think about was how she tried to bitch him out a few weeks back.

"You sorry?" he grunted, using one of his hands to grip the back of her neck, his fingers digging into her soft skin.

Her eyes fluttered back, the sensation making her even wetter as her mouth fell open. "Ye-Yes, oh my god, yes!" she cried out, her voice raw.

He leaned over, his hips still working her in a circular motion, making her head spin. "Show me then. Throw that pussy back, baby," he muttered into her ear, his breath cold against her skin.

"Klay, please," she turned her head to the side, giving him a good view of her face. Her lips were parted, her cheeks flushed, and her eyes half-closed. Her moans were becoming more breathy as Klay picked up the pace, his strokes becoming deeper and harder, his hips slapping against her ass with a wet, rhythmic sound.

"Come on, ma', I'm waiting," he cooed in her ear as she let out a loud cry. She arched her back a little more before rolling her hips back, his dick hitting her g-spot repeatedly, sending waves of pleasure through her body.

"Ouuuuuu" She paused her movements "It's going too deep fuckk bae."

"Don't tap out mama show me you can do it" He coached her, his hands moving from her neck to her hair, tangling his fingers in her strands. She mustered up whatever strength she had and started back up, each impact sending shivers up her spine.