Chapter Two: Is this Real?

I could barely contain my shock when his eyes changed color. I let out a sharp gasp, "what did you just do?" I trailed off because I could feel it again and in a twinkle of an eye I had already turned into an animal again. "Her colour " the young man behind him stated looking amazed "Indeed,you are the daughter of the greatest " he mused as he made his way back into the mansion.
      Where was he going without me, I needed to get out of this state now..." Arrghhhh" I growled. They all stopped like they just took note of me. "Don't tell me you don't know how to transform back to human form " Liam asked with disbelief evident in his voice.           

         "Oh damn" he cursed. "Help her " he ordered the men next to him. I didn't like the sound of that. I kept taking steps backwards and boom just like that I started feeling my body turn and twist. I was really grateful about the timing. "Escort the young lady inside " Liam said, his voice oozing with arrogance. It was so shocking that the once welcoming eyes had flipped or maybe I imagined it all. They led me through about five halls, I lost count in between" here" the man stated. He had turned to leave without letting me ask any questions. I made my way inside. Tye room was medium sized with black painting and darker portraits on the wall.
        "Well I'm guessing this is the devil's room" I whispered to myself. I folded into a ball on the bed trying to taje in the entire event of the day, it was a really long day andI I had no idea the way the forthcomingdays will be. I must have been really exhausted cause I drifted to sleep real quick. ' Bang,bang,bang' the rhythmic noise rang out again. I stretched out with a yawn, I was about to close my eyes again when I noticed the figure In my room. "Holy Lord, what exactly do you think you are doing in here? " I screamed "Don't talk to the young master that way!" , a tiny framed lady who would be about three years older than I am warned. "Put this clothes on," he told me, eyeing a red sweatshirt and black joggers. "Then make your way downstairs,you have a long day ahead" "I've been having long days for a very long time" I muttered to my self. The woman made to say something but a flick of Liam's fingers hushed her. The moment they excused me I ran to the bathroom. My hair was a tangled mess,my mascara had stained my face, my lip stick was all dried and sticky, I looked like a living corpse ' I thought burying my face in my palms In about thirty to forty minutes I was ready. Taking one last look at the mirror I decided to let my hair down today exposing the blue curls underneath.
       They should have been more specific on this downstairs stuff. This mansion seems more of a city than a house. How was I supposed to locate them without a map. "Here you are" a voice quipped behind me. I turned to see a young girl with blonde hair and black eyes smiling at me. There was something about those eyes that reminded me of Liam. "Everyone is looking for you "
         "Every one? " I asked "Yes, we have to introduce you " I looked at her as if to say "who are you?" "Oh my bad, I'm Erica, Liam's younger sister. " The crowd there was nothing like I expected. Hundreds of people stood waiting for me to mount that stage. "I can't go out there" I pulled the girl back "Don't be scared" she said I made my way up the stage to meet Liam. "This is Melissa, " he told the crowd, "our newest addition. " Addition? " someone in the crowds voice asked "Why" "Who is she?" "What's her powers "another screamed. "The questions continued. Can I talk" Liam barked, his eyes flashing red again. Just like that everyone kept quiet. " when it is the right time a proper introduction will be made, till l then she's just Melissa " he growled. Follow me he ordered in my direction after he dismissed the meeting.