Fine

I picked up the phone as I placed a cloth against my head to slow the bleeding.

Me: bro, hi.
Shu: shay, how are you? Excited now that you've debuted?

I had debuted alongside two other nijisanji en members, Tyga venome and Mitzuki Dejuri. My vtuber name was Evryn Chains and I had kept this a secret from Jason the entire time.

Me: yeah, yeah I'm fine.
Shu: really? You sound a little hesitant?
Me: no no, not at all
Shu: sis are you sure you're okay?
Me: I'm fine brother. Just got some aches and pains from sitting for too long.
Shu: you should go for a walk.
Me: yeah, maybe later.

My relationship with shu had been strained since Jason turned against me. I didn't even know why, he just flipped one day and back handed me... it had been constant ever since.

I heard a voice in the background and noted the deep British tone to the person speaking.

???: shu, who's that?
Shu: my sister
???: you coming?
Shu: one second Vox... shay I have to go. Take care okay.
Me: Always
Shu: love ya.
Me: love you too big brother

And with a final click he was gone.. and  I was sat alone.. again.
Of course that was until Jason came back in, followed by a thin woman.

Jason: you have half an hour. Get out.
Me: but-

Jason snarled and backhanded me as the woman laughed.

Jason: did I stutter? Move it!

Hurriedly I gathered my streaming equipment and got it all outside but the heavy equipment took a while to move and just ad I went to go pack my bags the door slammed shut on me..

I was alone once more.
Jason began to spit through the letter box at Me with this reminder.

Jason: we're not over. You're still MINE!