Author's Note

(Feel free to skip over this as it has no relation to the story :) )

Why hello there, fancy seeing you here! My name is Lilli and it is a pleasure to meet you. 
All my life, my best friends have been books. I've been a bookworm all my life after seeing my beloved grandmother showing me the stack of books by her bedside. My teachers over the years got used to be reading and started suggesting me books. Then I started working in my elementary school library. And every I love in this life is in some way related to writing.
In the 7th grade I had a lovely teacher. We will call her Mrs. Sunshine because she was. She pushed me to be the best and you could tell she truly cared about her students.
My class had just finished with some writing assignment. The assignment was to write a persuasive text about a subject of your choice. The minimum was 100 words.
I decided to write about why school uniforms should not be regulations at schools anymore (even though my school didn't have uniforms) and how it branched into gender norms and what society deemed was acceptable. Again the minimum was 100 words, I wrote 300.
A few weeks after the assignment was due my teacher was calling up every student in my class one by one to give them their grade and talk about how they could improve, what they did well ect.
When she called me up, before she told me my grade she said this. And I think it changed my life.
"You have a gift with writing."
It doesn't matter how much she really meant it, it changed me. Even though she had things I could improve on, some grammatical errors, that writing assignment changed my life.
She told me I should consider writing novels or narratives in my free time. So I did.
I have never looked back.
So this is my first tale I have decided to share with the world. I hope to be putting out new chapters every now and then. But I hope you, dear reader, will enjoy it. And I hope if you relate to me, you will decide to pick up a pencil, a pen, a computer, your phone or anything else, and just write. You won't be self conscious you will just be. I will assume everything is good with you, because you deserve it.
With that said, enjoy my first book.
(I apologize for the long author's note :) )