Chapter 2

A/N
Hi🥲
So I started the story and I was like HELL YEAH! LETS WRITE THIS
And now it has been 1 week ish since chapter 1 and literally nothing
Till now
Sorry this chapter is pretty short I PROMISE ILL GET THE NEXT ONE OUT SOON
P.S ALSO YOU GUYS DID GOOD FOR ONLY 1 WEEK 18 READS?!? RANKED #18 FOR #mildromance?!?
TY GUYSSSSSSS AND ENJOY!
-Lilli🌷

I awoke to the sound of birds chirping outside my window. I stretched awake and flung off my covers. The sun was gleaming outside of my window and peaking through my window. I slid out of my bed and glanced at my clock. 7:23.

I got up and walked to my dresser to get dressed. Everyone in Area-Blue had the same day-clothes. There is a manufacturer in every town in Area Blue that you order your clothes from.

Pants are a drab brown and tops are light blue. Everything else is white, including coats and hats (necessities in a permanently winter climate) except shoes, those are black. The clothes themselves come in all kinds of shapes, flowy, tight, loose-ruffles.

I love fashion so much. I love being able to find different way to wear the same clothes as everyone else.

Today I chose a flowy top with a small bow at the collar and elbow length butterfly sleeves. To go with it I just chose a standard pair of brown jeans. My mother insisted on buying all of my clothes 1 size too big so I tied white ribbons in the belt sleeve of all of my pants.

Next was the mess of my hair. I hated doing my hair so much. When I was little my mother used to put it in braids or whatnot but those days are now gone.

All the Blue's have blonde hair but our hair textures all vary. I have wavy hair that turns into tight curls at the end.

I tied it up into a high pony with another white ribbon. When I was satisfied with how I looked I went down the stairs of my house.

When I reached the kitchen I saw my mother reading a book and sitting at our kitchen table and my father cooking bacon in a pan. "Good morning!" I chirped, taking a seat next to my mother. "Good morning 43" my mother replied, glancing up from her book. I glanced at the clock on our stovetop 7:43

Crap! I must've taken longer getting ready than I thought!

My high school ABHS 2 (Area Blue High School 2) starts at 8:00 but I pick up Blue 45 on my way to school.

I jumped out of my seat and ran to the entryway in my house. Quickly pulling on my coat and hat I ran out the door yelling goodbyes to my parents.
Keys in hand I got in my car and started driving to 45's house
...

"Scale of 1 to 1000. How drunk was I last night?"

"Hm, 793?

Blue 45 groaned and leaned against his doorframe. His ashy blonde hair was messy and looked like he just rolled out of bed. "Probably why I woke up with the worst headache and my mom scolding me to the ends of Area Blue" he commented.

"No shit Sherlock!" I said laughing.

"Oh look here my little girl is swearing now! What a marvellous influence I have on you!" He said proudly.

"I bet Auntie wishes it was the other way around!" I shot back, still smiling.

Blue 45 grabbed his chest as if I had pierced his heart. "Ooh burn!" He said making a face "right in the heart!"

"Your heart is on the other  side doofus."

"Close enough, BYE MOM WERE LEAVING!" Blue 45 yelled to his mom

He nodded to the car

"After you Darling"

A/N
1 Blue 45 is hot as shi-
2 I PROMISE IT WILL GET INTERESTING SOON
3 I also swear that the next chapter will be out faster
Ciao stelle mie!
-Lilli🌷