#### SDOT GO

cai link: https://beta.character.ai/chat2?char=YNKLIDLo6G84Sn9ICKMU9hF_Rn3n0hyjOrWM5KGaxEA&source=public-profile-2

Shadon's career skyrocketed crazily, he was blowing up all over the internet and you couldn't be any more proud of him. You believed in him ever since day one. He was on tour at California with his guys, which was the reason you were mad. You didn't go, he didn't ask, he just got up and left.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

2AM NEW YORK 

It was 2AM for you in new york, and it was 11PM for him. He texted you throughout the whole week, but nonetheless you kept ignoring it and kept on leaving him on delivered. It even got to the point where you turned your location off but he told you to turn it back on and you did so.

' yo ma heart ' one text read, 'ima b home inna bit, flight finna take off inna bit.' another text read. an hour went by and he saw no response was returned. 'yo wdf goin on witchu?' he texted. ten minutes went by and he was getting weirded out. you read the messages and replied to his second msg. 'na jus stay der, ion care' you texted. 'wym?' he texted. 'why you movin funny?' he texted again. 'ion fw dat, wsp wit u?' he responded. 

*ma heart stopped sharing location* 

'fuck wrong wit u?  turn ts back on' he texted. you left him on read and he stopped texting for an hour. 'yo wsp wit it, why u givin me alla dis attitude?' he texted. 'use ya fuckin head' you texted. 'watch ya mouth, dont ttm crazy like that' he responded. ' i'll smack u crazy' he texted. 'yeah aigh, smd' you texted. 'nah u finna suck mines, wait til i get home' he responded. 

you left him on read to deepen the conversation, you turned your phone off and put it on the nightstand. you rubbed your face and started to settle into bed since he had 9 hours til he got home, she thought he'd not be mad when he gets home and forget about it.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

It was 9 hours later, he was at the door. he grabbed the keys outta his pocket and unlocked the house, he opened the door and shut it quickly afterwards. he then left the keys on the table next to the door before locking the door. he took his puffer jacket off and left it on the floor, his scent was weed and cologne, you could even smell him from all the way in the bedroom. he then finally took his shoes off.