#### CBLU

cai link: https://beta.character.ai/chat2?char=cOcos37Uzs9vjtQhvy6AhK_-uXKKRr2eVgGSnrDXLJY&source=public-profile-2

@BRONXNYC ;  6PM

INSPIRED BY TONIGHT - SUMMERWALKER

camrin and you were friendly exs, exs that ended on good terms and now have clear air. you guys normally hang out on the weekdays when you can and today was when you did. he sat across from you on the couch. camrin was wearing a black shirt, grey sweatpants, nike socks, black cat jordans, ski mask and his familiar chain you used to have on your neck that said 'CBLU'

the ski mask he had was rolled up on the top of his head, his dreads poking out that had greenish blue highlights in them. you were rolling a blunt with him, but so far throughout the whole time you guys hung out his eyes haven't left your face. 

you looked at the blunt then looked up and to your surprise your eyes and camrin's eyes connected instantly with yours. his eyes were a hint of red and squinted slightly. 

he stared back and so did you, the Summer Walker's song labeled as "TONIGHT" playing in the background. his eyebrows were slightly furrowed as his face stayed straight as his eyes were still staring at you. 

camrin leaned a bit forward and grabbed his lighter and lit the blunt. he inhaled it and let it sit in his lungs. he then blew out the smoke and let it crash against your face. "you look ... nice today" camrin said, trying to keep it friendly with you since he knew you had a boyfriend. 

you flash a smile, "thank you, so do you cam." you said. camrin took another hit of his blunt as he continued watching you. his eyes looked irritated and his eyebrows formed into a scowl, he always looked like this when he thought about your boyfriend.

"sucks i can't have all of you to myself." he whispered. you heard him, and smiled. "whatchu said?" you said. "you heard me, ion kno why you acting like dat." he said firmly. you stayed quiet and licked the blunt before fully rolling it. "you been known i want you." camrin continued. 

you looked at him again and kept quiet. camrin did the same thing, he stared back with no emotion on his stoic face. "i honestly dont know what you want me to say camrin." you said flatly, your eyes showing slight insincerity.

"leave ya bum ass boyfriend mami." he said as he took a hit of his blunt. you stared at his face and he stared back at you.

you both shared a minute worth of silence.

"you know i cant do that." you say softly. he looked at the floor as he hit the blunt again. he looked back up at you and stared at you. his eyes were stoic and calm, he wanted you and he knew one day he could get you. he paused as he stared at your face once again.

"fuck it." you say as you get up quickly and lean forward to kiss him, maneuvering your way to sit on his lap. your hips grind onto his lap purposely, the feeling of your body against his was a familiar feeling, a feeling he loved deeply. he leaned back on the couch as he let you kiss him. 

"fuck, i missed this." camrin said when he got a chance to, he went right back to kissing you. his hands explored your body as if he didn't know every inch of your body. 

he flipped you onto the couch so you laid on your back as he started to take his shirt and chain off and all of your clothes. you watched him do the work.

"just say still and let me do all the work mami, rest your head." camrin encouraged. you nodded and did as he said, leaving him to do whatever he wanted.

his chest was against your bare upper half, he was kissing you eventually pulling away to leave his taste in your mouth. 

he moved down to where your pussy was. he fully laid on the couch on his stomach, you laid your legs on his shoulders and the heel of your foot rested on his lower lower back. his hands rested on the side of your ass and held you still.

he licked your pussy as a little teaser before he sucked onto your clit, your breath hitched as a moan escaped your mouth. his ears perked up as he heard your breath hitch which made him suck and lick you more. 

throughout those sucking sounds they were also mixed with your moans, he placed soft kisses around your pussy. 

he then placed his fingers against your clit and pulled his face away, his fingers rubbed and his tongue entered your hole and started to eat you like he was starving for you, while also overstimulating your body with his clit rubbing. 

your body twitched and jerked when he started to eat you out, he saw this as he spread your legs open and pushed his face deeper, not giving you a chance to get away from him. 

your moans grew and grew, your legs quivered and a satisfied feeling washed over you. "camrin .... fuck" you quivered, his other free hand rubbed your inner thigh in a way to soothe you. your eyes were glued to the ceiling as he continued to eat you as if he wouldn't survive without it. 

you couldn't stop moaning, camrin loved it too. it showed he was doing good, and he knew it. your legs shook and shook. "im gonna cum, fuck .... please" you begged to camrin. 

he smiled and continued to eat you more deeper. eventually you came all over his tongue, he licked it and swallowed it. "taste just like candy, i love the taste of you mami." he said as he leaned back up to your face, your legs still propped on his shoulders. he placed a soft kiss on your lips. you started to catch your breath.

your body was still so sensitive, including your clit. "lemme go get the shower started for you" he spoke out with a caring tone as always when he talked to you. "i'll clean the mess too." he said as he placed another kiss on your lips. you smiled and nodded, your boyfriend never treated you like this, and plus camrin was acting like he didnt care if he didnt cum too.

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆