How It Began

Art by KazunaPikachu on DeviantArt

Summary: |ingredients: salt, vinegar, and everything nasty|

☆ ♡ ☆

The City of Vilestown, the most horrid place on earth! The demolished buildings, the abandoned streets, the suffocating pollution! And worst of all...

"You stupid brat!" The high-pitched screech echoed across the deserted city as blue and hot pink flashes zipped along the buildings.

It was the home of the Powerpunk Girls, the meanest, nastiest set of super-powered triplets to ever walk the earth!

Mean giggling followed by raucous laughter echoed the streets as the leader of the Powerpunk Girls practically plowed through the skyscraper, long red hair windblown and tangled.

Berserk's eyes narrowed as hot pink landed on a tiny blue shape hovering a couple of yards away, laughing. Six year old Berserk felt her eyes heat up, power building up as she focused on the tiny blonde. The pink punk unleashed her laser beams, hitting her sister square on and sending her hurtling towards the ground.

Berserk snatched the item Brat was holding — a long raggedy ribbon — and messily tied hair back up, ignoring the sheer thud as Brat hit the street.

"OW!"

Brat sat up and rubbed her head, turning to look at the final member of the Powerpunks. Brute was laughing at her little sister, clutching her belly and pointing at Brat. The blonde stood up and glared at Brute, wiping the rubble off her clothes. She looked down and noticed her ripped outfit. "My clothes!" she shrieked, and Brute's laughter became even louder. "You — you — she ... SHE RUINED MY CLOTHES!!!" Brat's shriek was drowned out by the cackling, and she turned her murderous gaze on her middle sister.

"SHUT! IT!" Brat's supersonic scream shattered nearby windows as Brute flew into the nearby building and slammed into it. Brute's smile was wiped off her face as she rose into the air with a sneer. A brick came loose and smashed on top of her head.

Brat covered her mouth with her mitt, snickers escaping her as Brute turned red. "Do you want to go, you stupid brat?" she pounded her mitts together, scowling.

Brat's smirk disappeared, replaced by her own scowl. "Any time, any place, you dumb brute."

Both sisters were ready to fly at each other before a wave of fire came between them, charring to center black. They both looked up at her older sister, floating above them with her arms crossed. "C'mon girls, the Oppressor said we have to be back before dark."

'That's a dumb rule," Brat pouted and whined, her lower lip sticking out.

"You're dumb," Brute shot back, and Brat was about to retaliate before Berserk cut in.

"Girls! That's enough, unless you wanna take it up with the Oppressor?" Berserk raised her eyebrow and Brat crossed her arms and looked away while Brute muttered something and sullenly kicked a rock.

"Good. Now let's go," Berserk snapped before taking to the air in a hot pink streak.

"What a bossy-pants," Brat whined, pouting. "I hope Daddy yells at her."

Brute snorted. "Fat chance. We all know that she's his favorite." Brute looked down at that.

Brat looked up at her sister for a second before shooting up in the air. "Race you there, fathead!" she shouted faintly.

Brute coughed, blinking dust away from her eyes. She closed her eyes and began counting. "One, two, three ... whatever, I'm gonna pound her!" She snapped her eyes open and took off in a streak of green, screaming insults at her younger sister, completely forgetting about her glum mood, and completely unaware of the prying eyes that followed her.

☆ ♡ ☆