Chapter 21

{Y/N's POV}

I didn't sleep that night, and I knew Dohwa didn't sleep either. We had found more topics to talk about after our confessions. I was speechless after Dohwa kissed me. I had a crush on him, but I wasn't sure what I could say. The only thing I could think of was to kiss him again.

I was snuggled up next to Dohwa, talking about how we felt. I could feel my eyes start to become heavy, but I pushed myself through. It felt nice to have someone beside me. I could hear his heartbeat, as I rested my head against his chest. It was beating pretty fast, but much slower than mine. Dohwa's hands traced meticulous shapes on my back, not helping my heavy eyes.

"Y/N?" he asked. I looked up to him in response. "Do you know how pretty you are?"

"Dohwa!" I said. My cheeks turned bright red as I dug my face into his chest.

"It's true though! I thought you were stunning! I watched as you walked away, but then I found your phone. But what did you think of me?"

"Well, I thought you were cute, handsome...basically everything," I admitted.

"Really?" he sat up quickly. He had his big puppy dog eyes staring at me, wanting more details.

"I mean, when I looked up to you, I thought I was dreaming,"

Dohwa chuckled a bit, continuing to trace shapes along my back. I couldn't keep my eyes open any longer. He continued to talk, as I started to doze off. He kept going on about me, but I started to zone him out. I was so happy to be in Dohwa's presence, but now, the situation at school was going to become more difficult. Soon, I fell asleep, thinking of how I would stop dohwa_1fan.

{Dohwa's POV}

I started to hear little snores coming from within my arms. I looked to see Y/N snuggled up against my chest. She looked cute sleeping. I tried to imprint the picture of her into my mind, taking in all her cuteness. I heard a knock on the door and saw Dae-Hyun opening it slowly. I gave him a smile.

"Dohwa, you need to see this!" he whispered. I laughed it off. He was probably wanting to show my how well he did in a game.

"I can't. Your sister is kind of sleeping in my arms," I whispered back.

"No, like actually, this is not about video games or anything like that," he said sternly. My attitude changed. I pushed Y/N off of me slowly, not disturbing her. I was able to hear her snores as I left her bedroom.

Dae-Hyun and I stood in the dimly lit kitchen, not wanting to wake up his sister or LEtparents. He passed me a letter that was folded up. I could tell that it was already opened by him. Unfolding it, I read a threat that was written to Y/N. My eyes widened as I read each word over and over again.

JUST WAIT FOR MONDAY Y/N! I TOLD YOU STAY AWAY! BUT YOU NEVER LISTEN!

"What does this mean? Why are they after Y/N?" Dae-Hyun asked me. I shook my head as I read this.

"Let's just say that someone does not like the two of us together."