Chapter 24

{Y/N's POV}

Everything was black and cold. I couldn't see anything and I was still in my pajamas. A blindfold covered my eyes when I was forced out of my house. I can't remember how I got here since I was somehow  knocked out. As I woke up, I could hear distant voices. I was pretty sure there were three or four people there. At least one girl and two guys. Maybe one more girl. I knew one voice for sure. My seatmate.

I always thought Hye-Jin, my seatmate, was a sweet girl. She always helped me out, even though I never knew her name. I didn't think that she was the one stalking my movements and who I hung out with. I was taken back when she told me why she was at my house.

"How do you know where I live?" I remember asking her.

"Oh, Eun-Young told me! she said, "Class got dismissed earlier today."

"No they haven't, Eun-Young is still at school. She would've made it over here as fast as she could." I could tell Hye-Jin was displeased at my comment.

"Why can't you just listen to me!" she threw her hands down then crossed her arms. Her expression changed as she looked me dead in the eyes. "All the letters, the threats, you didn't listen to them! Did you think it was a joke?" My eyes widened. Dohwa_1fan. Its her. It's Hye-Jin.

"Y-you're the stalker!"

"I'm not a stalker Y/N. I'm just someone who looked out for Dohwa. I know what's best for him! If I could, he wouldn't be friends with your brother."

I was disgusted at her actions. Threats, stalking Dohwa, it was horrible. I needed her out of here and someone needed to know all of the threats. It was illegal. Someone needed to stop her.

"Hye-Jin, I'm sorry. I'll listen this time. I'm just really sick and I would hate it if you got sick as well," I said, trying to persuade her.

"Oh, but this time, I'll make you listen." I questioned what she meant by that. Two guys appeared in the doorway, wearing the same school uniforms from my school. I knew that they were a part of the little gang at my school. I didn't think they would join someone like her, unless she was paying them

I reached for my phone, trying to input the emergency number. I was one number away Hye-Jin grabbed my wrist, making me drop my phone to the ground. After that, everything went black and then I woke up blind folded.

I tried to listen closely to the conversation, but I was freaking out on the inside. I could tell I was tied up and laying on the ground. It was cold and hard, meaning I was on concrete. I sat myself up, leaning my back against the wall behind me. Pulling my knees up, I was able to push the blind fold up, letting me see what my surroundings were. I was in a basement, in the corner. I couldn't see Hye-Jin or the other guys, meaning they were in a different part of the basement or upstairs.

I was glad to have some upper body strength to bring me to my feet. The three of them were too stupid to tie my feet together. I peaked my head around the corner. My eyes went wide. I wasn't in a basement, or even a house. It was an abandoned warehouse. I could see a bit of Hye-Jin from the shelves, and she looked really pissed. I dashed through the open space, hiding behind a shelf.

"What was that?" I heard Hye-Jin ask. "You guys go look to see if shes still knocked out. I'll get the money ready for you two."

"You better have it, or you know what!" one of the guys yelled. She sighed and I heard footsteps making their way over to where I originally laid. I moved farther in, hiding myself more from them.I heard a gasp from one of them, as I heard them run.

"She's gone!" a deep voice yelled. Hye-Jin shrieked.

"Find her, you idiots! We can't let her get away, that bitch!" she yelled.

My heart started to race, and I was afraid they would hear it. I tried to focus on the good things, and that was to get out of this place, and quickly.

Hi lovelys! I have a question for everyone...
...
...
...
...
Do you like the story?
...
...
I mean you've read this far, so gotta be good, right? Anyways! Have a good day/night!

Also I am obbssed with Trolls. My inner child sqeauls hehehe. Broppy forever! <3