Chapter 3: Aftermath of the fight... and a declaration of war?!

Check out my Patreon, where you can read new chapters early by joining for $1 per month:

https://www.patreon.com/sixpathshedgehog

The 1st 3 chapters are free. Chapters 4 and onwards will be posted on Patreon 1st for $1 per month, and then they will be accessible here later.

Please Like and Review 

I do not own To Love Ru, To Love Ru Darkness or any of their characters.

Chapter 3: Aftermath of the fight... and a declaration of war?!

Rito, Lala, Haruna, Run and Ren collected their belongings (and Celine) and left the school. However, before they all parted ways, Ren turned to Rito with a scowl.

(Ren): YUUKI, YOU WILL PAY FOR THIS.

With that ominous warning, Ren and Run started to head home with Run still in tears and still having a beaten up looking face. Of course, Run wasn't the only one who was beaten up and in tears.

(Haruna): *Sob* *Sniffle*

Haruna's tears were flowing freely down her black and blue face. Rito and Lala ran to Haruna's side to comfort her.

(Rito): Sairenji!

(Haruna): Yuuki-kun, I *Sniffle*....

Haruna couldn't even get any words out. She collapsed into Rito's arms and broke down into a stronger outpouring of tears.

(Rito): You don't have to say anything Sairenji. Lala and I will walk you home.

(Haruna): Okay.

Rito, Lala and Haruna started walking towards Haruna's house. Eventually they arrived and Haruna invited them inside. Upon entering the house, they found Akiho in the kitchen.

(Akiho): Haruna, you're home alre...*looks up to see Haruna* OH MY GOSH! HARUNA WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?!

Akiho runs to Haruna with worry on her face and embraces her.

(Haruna): *In tears* Onee-chan, I got beaten up in a fight and I got suspended for a week.

(Akiho): You got into a fight?! With whom? Who did this to you?

(Lala): It was a girl named Run. Run started the fight by punching both me and Haruna in the face. Then, Haruna got up and retaliated. They fought for a little while, but in the end Haruna got beaten up and fell unconscious. In my anger at seeing this, I subsequently beat up Run.

(Akiho): Seriously?! Well, did this Run girl get suspended too? Also, how did this fight even start?

(Rito): Well, to answer your first question, yes Run got suspended. In fact, 5 students got suspended. Those students were myself, Lala, Haruna, Run, and Run's brother Ren. As for how the fight started, well...

Rito proceeds to explain to Akiho the events that led up to the fight, as well as the aftermath in Mikado's office and the ultimate suspension.

(Akiho): Wow Yuuki. You were just plain wrong for that.

(Rito): Yeah, I know. I realized that a little too late.

(Akiho): Well, as long as you realize it. Even so, that girl still had no right to get violent with Lala and Haruna. Anyway, Yuuki and Lala, since you two are here, make yourselves at home. I'm about to head out.

(Rito/Lala): Thank you.

With this, Akiho heads out. Rito, Lala and Haruna go to the living room and sit down on the carpet. By this point, Haruna had stopped crying for the most part.