Part 15 - Once Upon a Kiss

"What the hell did you do to him?" Emma yelled at Pan as he lowered us back to the ground.

"Oh, I didn't do anything, Emma. It was Henry. He offered me his heart of his own free will."

"I'm gonna take it back from you," Emma threatened as she withdrew her sword from the sheath.

She charged at them but Pan and Y/n disappeared before she had the chance to pierce their skin. They reappeared next to the rock with Pandora's box sitting upon it. Pan grabbed it, turning back towards Emma. Walking around as he talked, Emma followed him with the tip of her sword.

"I don't think you have it in you. Rumplestiltskin didn't. Why should you?"

"Where is he?" Emma asked.

"What did you do?" Neal inquired.

"Why, he's right in this box. Safe and sound and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore. Neither can you."

"Really?" Emma questioned, jerking her sword at Pan, cutting his arm.

"Peter!" Y/n yelled, running to his side.

"I'm okay, love," he smiled at her.

"How did that feel?" Emma inquired.

"Like a tickle."

Pan wrapped his arm around Y/n's waist, levitating a few feet off the ground. He flew away from the heroes and out of skull rock.

Finally, after some time, they landed. Y/n looked at Peter questionably and then back at the tree they were standing in front of.

"Why are we here?" She questioned.

"Because they'll be coming this way."

Pan stared at the tree, deep in thought. Y/n noticed, switching her glance between Pan and the tree.

"Penny for your thoughts?" Y/n said lowly, placing her hand on his shoulder.

"Hm? What?"

"Are you okay?"

"My son," Peter started but paused, thinking of what to say. "I abandoned him here."

"Oh, Peter, I'm so sorry," she whispered, looking at him with sadness in her eyes.

"It's alright, darling." He looked around, placing Pandora's box on a rock that's a few feet in front of the tree. "Come on, they should be here soon."

Y/n nodded, following Peter behind a bush, awaiting for the heroes arrival. They didn't have to wait long, the voices of Regina, Emma, and Snow filling the air.

Mid-sentence, a tree root wrapped around Snow, pulling her against the tree. Same with Emma and then Regina.

"Stay here," Pan whispered to Y/n as he got up and walked towards them. "Are you still at it?" He asked the three, walking towards Emma's sword she dropped, picking it up. "Don't you know? Peter Pan never fails. I didn't expect you to find me. Then again, I shouldn't be surprised, you're mothers. Quite tenacious about your offspring. Believe it or not, I understand that. But if you're looking to see Henry again, I have to tell you, there's only one place you'll be reunited. In death."

Regina jolted forward only to be stopped by the roots that bound her to the tree. Pan chuckled as the three continued to struggle.

"Having trouble moving? Not a surprise, given where you are. You see, what's hastening your demise is your regret."

"What are you talking about?" Emma asked.

"This tree is the site of a very important event for me. I abandoned my boy here."