Panic

Gold Star Studios  Tuesday March 13 2023

The lobby was filled with people. Everyone was called for the first run through of Newsies. They all walked into the theater and got instruction from Dan. "Ok everyone, today is our first run through!" Every clapped. "So we start with the overture. Alice went up to the east balcony and got ready. she stood for a second just stareing at the west balcony. she just stood there. memorys flooded her brain. memorys. Her breath quickened. Her heart raced. she fell to the ground her hands gripping the floor. Ella ran up the stairs.
"Alice? Alice. are you ok?" Ellas voice only threw her farther into panic. She shook her head
"Emma" Alices words caught in her throat.
"we cant talk about that Alice. please just get up." Ella begged. the overture started. "come on be race become the character. forget her and all this." Alice shook her head and stood up. her cheeks tear stained. She went out for the overture.

Stella sighed from below the stairs. "Emma."

Stella ran around the stage and out to the audience to grab her note book. she wrote down the name emma in all the blanks of her eveidence and it all made sense. she smiled. Stella ran back onto teh stage for her cue. she did her scene and found Alice backstage.
"hey Alice!" She said chipperly.
"oh hey."
"do you know of anyone named Emma Brian?" she asked.
"uh-" she looked arlund frantically her breath quxikened again.
"oh oh never midn sorry" she ran away again.

after rehersal Stella ran home and configured all her eveidence together. she smiled at her work.

after rehearsal Navi ran home and looked at the article again. she shook her head and  ran a shower. after her shower in the steam on the mirror was written "S. K.U. H." skuh? she thought. what is that? she wiped it off and walked away.