Why I haven't been updating

A/N

Hey yall!

As you know, I last posted a chapter of Camp Cretaceous Reunion on October 3rd, about 2 months ago. 

I also mentioned I was aiming to finish this book by the end of the year. However, I have not been on Wattpad or socials for a while, and I thought I'd open up about the reason now even though it's really personal.

I hope you can see the photos I've added to this chapter.

That is my baby boy, who we no longer have. It has been really hard for my family and especially myself since I was with him all the time. There is an empty space in my heart that cannot be filled. I can't help but miss him all the time, and I feel really lost without him. He changed my life, and I wish I could make so many more memories with him.

As you can imagine, it's been tough mentally, emotionally, and physically, to have lost such a huge and important part of my life. It's been tough to get back into routine, and especially writing.

I don't want to make any promises or guarantees, but I am hoping I'll start working on the next chapter soon as I already had planning for it.

Thanks for your support and constant love for me and my book.

I love you all.

I love you forever, baby x