~Not a Typical Love Story~ Ch. 3

A/N @liamrocksss @oliviarocks78 your characters are introduced here! hope you like the way you're portrayed!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“SO GET OUT, GET OUT, GET OUTTA MY HEAD!” Ari sang along to the radio. I groaned. Don’t get me wrong, she had an AMAZING voice, or as she would say amaZAYN, but we had a deal, that whoever is the guest in the car gets to pick the radio station. When a stop light came I took the opportunity to bang my forehead on the steering wheel.

F. 

M.

L.

The light turned green and I drove as fast as I could, maintaining just 5 mph more than the speed limit. I needed the song to end or at least get to the mall fast enough so I didn’t have to listen to them anymore. I can handle their music once, twice, heck even three times a week. But two times in one morning? Not possible. But being friends with Ariana meant you were gonna hear about them or listen to their music 24/7. Ask me one day about how much I know about One Direction, you’d think I was an obsessive fan.

Da da dadada da da dadada We all Americannnnnn, yeah!

“FINALLY!” I screamed. Now it was Ariana’s turn to groan and be tortured. “I SAID PARTY OVER HERE, CALL UP EVERYBODY WE KNOW, THIS IS FOR THE WOMEN WHO BE FEEDING OFF MY E-GO!” Ah Hoodie Allen. You never fail me.

As the song came to an end I pulled into the parking lot. It was basically empty, lucky for us. One car caught my eye however. It was a yellow Lamborghini. “Damn!” we said at the same time. We laughed. Typical us.

I parked in reverse and we both got out of the Jeep.

“Sel and Shar are in Forever,” Ari informed me.

“Ugh, fine.”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“What do you guys think?” Shar said twirling her outfit in front of us.

“Nice to see you to Shar!” I said rolling my eyes. “It looks great.” I may be a tomboy but I don’t mind helping out a friend when she needs fashion advice. People say I have a unique touch when it comes to fashion, I just choose not to take my own advice. “Except maybe you should wear these flats instead of the heels,” I say, handing her the beige flats in exchange for the red pumps she was wearing.

“Thanks D! That is better!” (http://www.polyvore.com/untitled_277/set?id=71200842)

“Hey where’s Selena?”

“Right here!” said a 5’5” slim girl with her brown curls bouncing on her shoulders. Ever since One Direction became famous, she would never straighten her hair. She wanted to maintain brown curls like Harry – Styles? I think that’s his name. “Blue reg. or pink infinity?” she questioned holding up two baby colored scarves.

“Blue!” I quickly responded.

“Pink!” Ari said at the same time.

“BLUE” I said bluntly facing Ari.

“PINK” Ari said, mimicking my action.

“Blue”

“Pink”

“Blue”

“Pink”

“Blue”

“Blue”

“Blue” I said smirking. When are people going to realize reverse psychology doesn’t work on me?

Ari pouted.

“SHAR?!” The three of us yelled.

She glanced at the scarves.

“Blue”

“YES!” I exclaim punching my fist in the air for my victory.

“Um, excuse me?” a soft voice asked for our attention behind us. We turned to see a blonde with soft features and piercing blue-gray eyes. She was beautiful. She didn’t seem like the stuck up types of stereotypical blondes. I then realized she had a name tag on. Ashley. “Sorry to bother you guys but I have to ask you to keep it down, I wouldn’t ask you guys to, but my manager is kinda a jerk,” she explained shyly, eyeing over her left shoulder.

“It’s no problem,” Shar said with a shrug.

“We get it,” Sel replied, obviously referring to her hell of a boss Mandy.

Ashley gave us a shy, apologetic smile and headed back to her cash register.

I checked the time. 9:55. Crap.

“You guys done here? I need to get to the Skatebarn!” I anxiously stated.

“Calm down, don’t get your panties in a bunch” Ari shooed me.

“How do you know she’s wearing panties?” Sel questioned wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. I slapped the back of her head.

“SELENA MARIE GOMEZ!” Shar whisper-yelled.

“Sorry mom!” Sel apologized sarcastically, throwing her hands in the air.

“Whatever you guys, just give me what you have already. I’ll go pay for it an head there myself.”

“Kkz” they replied in unison. They started laughing.

I rolled my eyes. My friends. My special friends.

I walked up to the cash register with the butt load of clothes and accessories they had handed me. I amount of earrings that Shar has is just wrong- though they were pretty cool. “Hey Ashley!” I said walking up to the blonde flipping through a Teen Vogue magazine.

“Hey!”

I laid all the clothes down on top of the counter.

“I’m guessing these aren’t all yours…” Ashley said wide-eyed.

“And I’m guessing this is the first time you’ve seen these many things being bought at once,” I smile.

“You caught me! I usually take the earliest shift so I don’t have to really do anything.”

“Nice!”

“My shift ends in like 3 minutes. Do you know what time the Skatebarn opens?” she asked quietly.

I gasped. “You go to Skatebarn too?” I asked shocked.

“It’s like my second home!”

“Finally!”

“What?”

“I’ve found my long lost sister!”

She giggled. She was the shy type. I usually don’t get along that much with the shy types but I try to be as nice as possible to them, but the fact that she was a skateboarder just made her seem even more appealing.

“It opens at 10. I’m going there right now. Wanna come with?” I asked taking the bag from her. My fingers accidently touched her hand. She flinched away, dropping the bag on the counter.

“I’m sorry,” she softly said looking down.

“Uh- don’t worry about it,” I replied. Something was up. She gave me a weak smile.

“Thanks for the offer, but no thanks.” She quickly walked away taking her name tag off.

That was weird.

“Hey! What was that all about?” Sel whispered coming behind me, taking the bags.

“I have no idea…”

And with that I headed to the Skatebarn… by myself. And what I didn’t expect in a million years to happen, happened. If only I had waited for the girls. If only Ashley would’ve come with me. If only a card didn’t max out. If only he hadn’t left. If only…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~