Roadside Romeo?!

"Ekakshaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" Reena screamed running inside her room only to find 'doctor things'

"Don't scream" Ekaksha said, calmly.

"You still have all these? You already completed your studies" Reena spoke looking at her friend in awe.

"Study is never completed dearie" She smiled.

"And you still have that skull?!" Reena partially screamed.

"It's real na?!" She went to pick it up.

"It is and don't touch it girl-"

"Anyways, ready?!" Reena asked turning around to finally take a look.

"Girl-we are partying... not visiting a temple!" She facepalmed making the former woman scoff.

"It's good only na!" Ekaksha whined taking a look at her vibrant yellow saree.

"Eww-Wear this instead" Ekaksha pulled the plain black saree off her face which was freshly thrown towards her.

"WAIT!-GIRLLLL THIS ONE IS SO BEAUTIFULLLL" Reena snatched the plain saree and again handed a black one with silver glittery designs on it.

"But-" "No buts! I allowed you to wear a Saree and that's too much already, so, shut up and wear this FAST!" Reena interjected.

"You're impossible" Ekaksha pouted and let out a sigh before entering to change clothes.

"You look like a goddess!" Reena complemented.

"More like a crow" Ekaksha scoffed earning a glare from her friend.

"I HATE THIS REENA!" Ekaksha screamed for the music was too loud.

"I LOVE YOU TOO BABESSS" Reena smiled sweetly before chugging the bitter drink down her throat making the 30 year old woman with long thick black hair squint her face in disgust.

Suddenly a man in his early 30s with messy and somewhat wet hair with long beard came in front of them and took three rounds around Ekaksha.

"I love you" He declared.

Everything stopped, even the music, the only sound heard was of glass breaking which was the bottole of beer that fell from Reena's hand.

"Sorry?" She was baffled.

"I love you sona~" He slurred.

"How dare you!!" Reena screamed, getting in between them.

'He's drunk' Ekaksha tried to convince herself inside her head.

"How fair you~" He flirted pointing at Ekaksha, completely ignoring her best friend.

"Ermm... sorry? But I think you're drunk sir! And you shouldn't be drinking more" She suggested in her signature sweet manner.

"I think my heart will pop out sona~I will not drink for today as you asked so sweetly" The man aka Rocky said slightly bowing down.

Reena looked at Ekaksha with an -gurl what the hell! You're unbelievable- look.

"Oh... okayy?" She looked at the man infront of her, creeped out.

'Mehh! He will forget about it tomorrow itself no worries' She tried calming herself down 'But will he? What if this creep follows me?! Okay no, no! He's definitely drunk but looks decent enough! What?! Girl-no he doesn't! Okay I am going mad now shut up!' She was so lost in hwr own little world that she failed to notice the ruckus happening in front of her.

Actually, Rocky had clapped his hands in front of her face to get her back to reality.

Reena had asked her 'boys' to beat Rocky off but when she came back to the world she saw the 'boys' lying on the ground, half-groaning and whining in pain and the other half dead-.

"Awhh sona....you didn't see anything?! I am sure I looked so cool" Rocky whined.

"WHAT THE HELL?! CALL THE AMBULANCE REENA!" Ekaksha yelled and towards the fallen bodies to examine everyone under her reach, unknowingly pushing Rocky out of her way.

She came back to Rocky and grabbed him by his collar.

"WHAT THE HELL?! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW PRECIOUS HUMAN BODY IS? DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME IT TAKES TO HEAL EVEN A SMALL FRACTURE OF BONE? YOU CAN'T EVEN FUNCTION PROPERLY, NEEDED TO BE TAKEN CARE AS A KID. CAN'T DO SIMPLEST OF WORK. AND HERE YOU BROKE THEIR BONES?! YOU KNOW HOW IMPORTANT BLOOD IS? PEOPLE ARE DYING BECAUSE OF LOSS OF BLOOD. AND HERE YOU-YOU-....." She was dragged back by Reena.

"Reena! He needs to be taught a lesson! What the hell does he think of himself huh?!" She kept saying things that went above Rocky's head but did he mind getting her that close again?! No! Infact he loved how she screamed at him.

He opened his mouth to say something but was dragged back by some men.

"You wanted to be dropped here na? Complete your work as soon as possible and leave and never come back!" The taxi driver spoke in fear which Rocky completely ignored as he was in his own little world.

"Kill lady" He mumbled.

Okay I am not dead yeah. But haha enjoyyyyy.

KanhaiyakiSakhi9112 for you my love 🫀. Hope you like it.

And,

RADHE RADHEYYYY ❤️💞