The Start

'Behind every successful man there stands a woman' For him the woman was his mother.
.
.
.
.
.
~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~~

The cup of tea fell from the old man's hand which was virogously shaking.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR MIND? PEOPLE RUN AWAY FROM STORMS, NOT CHAIN THEM UP" His voice quavering with fear.

~~~~~~~~~~§~~~~~~~~~

"Happy Birthday to you...... Happy Birthday to you....Happy birthday happy Birthday" With shaking hands more than 50 men turned towards the voice coming from the chained man, completely soaked in his own blood.

Pin drop silence.

"HEY! WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR, FINISH HIM" One spoke and the others followed his command only to get burned to death in the next second.

The bulky looking man with long beard and messy hair, chained to a crane was the hand behind their death.

He broke the chains, swiftly landing on his feet.

"Happy Birthday to youuuu" He sang, breaking the bones of goons coming at him.

They were no more than a thin stick of matchstick for him, were they?

"I was just a kid when I came to Bombay....." He sighed kicking another man to his death.

"Was beaten up for every single thing......" He continued once again putting another man out of his mercy.

"They didn't know they were beating a iron...." Again, another bone was broken.

"You know what happens after beating Iron?!" A bitter smile sat on his lips.

"It becomes a Draggar.....AND DRAGGAR ONLY KNOWS HOW TO STAB" He finished killing 4 persons on the process.

"What.....do you mean.......that... that Mumbai is your Father's" The chief of goons spoke, shaking with fear.

"No reyyy.... It's your father's, and your father is me!" Rocky spoke in his signature tone and started eliminating each and every alive life left there.

For people, it was Shetty ruling over Mumbai and yet everyone knew that no one could step on Mumbai without Rocky's permit.

"You only sit on this throne, but you know who is using the power of this throne all along?" Someone spoke.

"Rocky will snatch this throne from you one day, and you can't do anything about it" Another one said.

"I am telling you Shetty, eliminate him as soon as possible"

"He was a dog that fed upon my leftovers. I will never let him snatch my throne away" Shetty spat, standing up and walking outside where his people followed him.

Everyone except Rocky bowed for him.

"Everyone bows for you, except him"

"Heyy Pathan!!" Shetty exclaimed.

"Yes boss!" The guy named Pathan replied.

"Some dog is barking a lot these days" He said referring to Rocky.

"Yes boss"

Rocky stood there, silent. He didn't give a shit about it anyways.

Suddenly, it started pouring.
Pathan opened an umbrella for his boss.

Rocky just stood there silently.

A black car came, honking. Shetty panicked and snatched the umbrella from Pathan, rushing towards the car.