Start of an unexpected Friendship

Today is finally the day we will be going to Hogwarts. Right now Harry and I are standing in front of a wall between 9 and 10 with our pets and luggage. A lady, who also is a witch,just told us to run straight into the wall so that we can reach platform nine and three quarter.
I  take a deep breath and run straight into the wall thinking that this is the day I will die. The girl who survived the killing curse will die because she ran straight into a wall because a random stranger told her to do so.GREAT!
I was waiting for my body to hit the wall  but it never happened. I slowly opened my eyes. I gasped in amazement. I was standing on other side of platform filled with witches and wizards. A red train was there with the name 'Hogwarts Express ' I grin.
After Harry also crossed the wall we entered thr train and found an empty compartment. Soon the same red head boy join us. Don't judge me but it is just I don't like his vibe. Well come on who asked about a scar as soon as they meet?!. I politely excused myself and start exploring the train. I was looking around when someone bumped into me.
"Hey!" I exclaimed.
"Am sorry! Oh its YOU! The POTTER girl from ice-cream shop!." The boy,I think his name was Leo, keep on babbling about 'how he and his friends were wondering whether I will be on this train or not' or about some bet that I don't care about.
"Well its nice to meet you again."
"I know it is." He grins "will you like to sit with us??" He asked.
"Sure" "Great!" He holds my hand start running in the direction I was coming from,dragging me with him.
"Hey slow down mate!!!"
"Sorry!" He didn't look 'sorry' as he keep running and dragging me with him.
"Aannnd here we are" he panted but the grin on his face was not affected.

I slide open the door to only found two boys playing some sort of game.
"Hi...its nice to see you all again." I stated awkwardly.
"Oh its you! The Potter girl!" The boy,Aiden, exclaim.
"Hello,Ivana right??" The boy ,I remember as Regulus asked politely.
"Yes" I smiled back.
"Well get inside. No need to act formal we all are crackheads." Leo stated casually.
I made myself comfortable next to Regulus.
"What were you doing before I came?" I asked.
"We were playing a game of exploding snaps . Wanna play??" Aiden asked.
"Sure but the thing is I don't know how to play this game."
"Don't worry we will teach you."
And this was how my train ride was spent. Playing different games,cracking jokes,and getting to know eachother. In the end we all were already friends.
I can tell my life is going to change a lot and  I am ready for it.