Day 4

Abby was reaching through her stuff and found the goggles hidden inside there. "oh yeah," she exclaimed. She stuffed it back in there and hid it from view.

Leo had been spying on every person at least once. He had kept hidden...till now! He shot a poison dart at chans. Chans saw the dart fly right by his eyes. Chans Gasped and spun to see Leo positioned out of sight from most people. Chans took one of his spears and threw it right at Leo. It missed leo and a sponcering ball came down. Leo grabbed it and it contained a few extra darts. he collected them and looked up in horror to find a spear comeing for his head. Leos cannon went off.

Livina had found Abby and they were allies again. Chans found them and was surprised to see them together at the end practically. no matter thought Chans. Then chans saw something very weird in the backpack of Abby's. It had a round glass mirror hanging out the back. Chans had to aim his shot perfectly to hit it. He threw his knife. BINGO! It went and hit the goggles right in the glass part. They shattered and Chans bolt away. Livina looked at Abby with sad eyes. "You hid that from me...," said Livina. "I thought we were friends," said Livina. Then a sponsoring  ball came and it was for Livina. Livina grabbed it with glee and opened it. It consisted of water and weapons. "I think I will use these...NOW," yelled Livina. Livina took one of her spears and hurled it at Abby. They JUST breezed by Abby. Abby recoiled by throwing 3 of her knives. 2 hit Livina. one in the arm and one...in the heart. Livina fell to the ground. her cannon went off.

Dead:Linda 10- Jacob 7- Sean 6- Amber 7- James 9-Phillip 8- Dania 2-Nyla 11-Leah 5-sonya 6- Jessica 3- Tina 9- JJ 1- Jeremy 11-Naya 8- Alexander 12-Brittany 12- Austin 3-Jake 5- Omar 2-leo 10-Livina 1