Day 2

Austin woke to find that everyone was already up. Austin was annoyed with that because any of these days they could just leave him there...with no protection. Austin needed to prove himself so went up to Omar (the leader of the carriers) and asked "Can I go look for Tina? She annoys me. Leah looked at Austin wide eyed and let out a scream right before she exploded. Her cannon went off. "Fine you can go looking for Tina but bring Jessica and chans with you."  said Omar. "ok." Answered Austin.

Naya was now alone so she continued her daily routines but a bit slower and more alert. She found Brittany and Alexander. Naya was just about to blow a poison dart but thought what if the non carriers teamed up and that way we have more people to defeat the carriers. It would be risky but it was worth a shot. "will you guys join a team that Im makeing?" Shouted Naya. Brittany looked wide eyed at Naya but thought. "sure" she answered. Naya described what she was planning and Brittany gave an approveing nod.

Alexander was with his partner Brittany in search of sonya with naya. When they found Sonya Naya was still the talking one. "want to join a group to destroy the carriers?" asked Naya. "no." said sonya "now get out of here before I kill you" continued Sonya. "But..." whined Naya. "Dont say th-" said sonya. Sonya blew up. Her cannon went off. "oops..." said Naya. "...well at least thats one more person we dont need to kill anymore..." Said Brittany.

Tina was In a furious battle with 3 carriers. She knew she was going to die but wanted to die in glory if she was so she dodged a flying knife from Austin and wrapped around Jessica and slit Jessicas throat. She fell on the ground and her cannon went off. Austin screamed at his sisters death and flung a knife as hard as he could. It hit Tina right in the solar plexus. Tina spit out blood and her cannon went off. Austin cried for his sister.

Jake and Abby and JJ were looking for food. The only thing is Abby and Jake werent. They had descussed the night before that they would try and kill the next carrier they went with. Both Jake and Abby thought  that they needed to destroy the carriers and the rest would be easy. Jake and Abby looked at each other and nodded. Jake and Abby got there knives ready and threw. JJ got hit in the neck and spine. His cannon went off. Jake and Abby ran back to camp to blame it on Brittany and Alexander.

Dead:Linda 10- Jacob 7- Sean 6- Amber 7- James 9-Phillip 8- Dania 2-Nyla 11-Leah 5-sonya 6- Jessica 3- Tina 9- JJ 1