Day 5...the end

Abby could not clear her mind out of what she had done to Livina. Abby felt SO bad but thought that it WAS crazy to have a partner at the end of the games. She wished that Chans had gotten Livina instead of Abby. Abby had to move that aside. She decided she has a pretty good chance if she hides in a garbage pile. she dug a hole and slid inside it. As soon as she got completely in there she had to come back up to hurl. She puked 2 times and decided that wasnt the best decision. She ran around...confused...just confused. She was confused about nothing in particular.

Chans walked around expecting the unexpected. He knew Abby was a worthy opponent. He knew she was very clever when they were a team. He walked to an area where he thought Abby might be hiding out. He saw Abby. The problem was Abby was waiting for him and saw him too. It was going to end now. Chans knew either him or Abby would win...and survive.

Chans did the first attack and jabbed out with his spear. It missed Abby and Abby threw a knife. Chans got out of the way and jabbed again. Abby stopped it with a knife. The spear and knife were fighting to see which was stronger. Because chans was stronger he brought his spear around and stuck out with it. It hit Abby in the chest but not hard enough to kill her. Abby grabbed her chest in pain. Chans took his spear and shoved it through her arm. Abby screamed. Abby started crying. Chans blocked the noise out from his mind...he couldnt risk giving up because of the sound. Chans quickly took his spear and looked at Abby. "Bye old friend...," said Chans. He shoved it through her and sighed. "I won the third annual hunger games," Chans yelled in relief. He got picked up and closed his eyes and imagined his family. When he got back to district 4 his parents were waiting. Chans ran up and grabbed onto his mom and dad. They went inside the house and showed Chans some winning gifts. One thing he got was a spear tip...to remind him of his victory.