Chapter 1

It is 5:58 in the morning, and Patrick wakes up to a deadly thunderstorm. The rain was pouring down hastily, with small, imitate like versions of rivers streaming pass down the street. The sound of the wind, gusts at 70mph rattles away at the leaves of the hedges, trees, and causing things to fall over; wheelie bins, children's swings, logs falling off the trees, you name it. Then there's the regular clap of thunder, some mighty, some smaller bangs. On top of that, the flashes of lightning that dances the sky. 

Patrick took a massive yawn to himself and slowly pulls himself up out of bed. "Aw, this is just brilliant." he says sarcastically. "Fucking hell, why of all days does there have to be a fucking storm when I have to go in to work?" he whined to himself and pulled on his pyjamas and goes to open the bedroom door.

THUD!

Patrick jumped at the loudest possible clashing sound of thunder. "Fucking hell, man." he added. He heads down into the hallway. He looked out the window only to see limited visibility thanks to the heavy rain. *yawn* He took another stretch and goes to the bathroom.

He shortly heads out into the kitchen to go and make himself something. "Alright. Let's see, let's see, let's see...." Patrick spoke as he mentally scanned through the different cereals. "Hmmmmmm." he thought. "... a box of fucking oats will do me just fine." Patrick said and withdrew the cereal box from the cupboard.

"Perfect." he said, and got himself out a cereal bowl.