Chapter 21

Shortly after work...

Rebecca grabbed up all her things with her after completing another day, another day without Patrick. Shortly, she's going to go to the police station to get speaking to officer Vanessa. "I read stuff where she was involved in the estranged Freddy stories.... Surely she has to know more." she thought to herself as she got up off from her chair.

"I'm away now. See you tomorrow." Rebecca said. "See you tomorrow." a couple of people called as she walked through a set of double doors. 

Having re checked that she has got everything with her, she heads on through, but just as she was about to head through another set of doors, another colleague had just passed through. She gave her a quick fake smile and allowed the woman to keep the door open for her. "Thank you!" Rebecca added politely. "You're welcome." the woman said and treads on.

 "I remember Patrick was showing me an article of some form. Let me see if I can just flick it up here real quick..." Rebecca talked to herself as she popped onto Google. 

"Hmmmmm...." she thought as she sees a caption depicting an old pizzeria. "Wait, that doesn't look like Freddy's..." Rebecca added as she clicked on the captioned image. 

The headline on the site reads:

POLICE WARNS OF NO TRESPASSING ABANDONED BUILDING IN THE WAKE OF RECENT DISAPPEARANCES 

As Rebecca reads through a short paragraph, she then catches sight of an image of officer Vanessa from the police department. "Huh." Rebecca thought. "Wonder if I can get through to her? Like, just request a appointment with her or something." Rebecca added. 

As she heads out into the car park, she unlocks her vehicle with her keys and heads over to jump in. 

She dials the number of the police to get in contact...