Chapter 32

"ARMED POLICE, OPEN UP!"

"Wait..... Wait..... Where's Patrick?" Rebecca asked, suddenly getting up and trying to look around for him. Vanessa gulped with dread. But before she even had the chance to speak,

"NOOOO!" Rebecca squealed and saw a human body laying there on the floor in a pool of blood. "Patrick? PATRICK!!!!!" Rebecca cried, and started CPR. "Patrick! Patrick! Listen to me! Please! It's going to be alright. Everything's going to be alright! You're ok! You're ok!" Rebecca shrieked, on the verge of another wave of tears.

"GUYS, I AM PRESENT IN THE MAIN CORRIDOR! PROCEED TO MAIN CORRIDOR!" Vanessa shouted. "MAIN CORRIDOR! MAIN CORRIDOR!" she heard her colleagues shout.

"Patrick?! PATRICK?!!!! VANESSA! HELP! WHY ISN'T HE WAKING UP?!!" Rebecca cried. Vanessa's face was pale white. "I am so, so so so so sorry!" Vanessa said and invites her in for a hug. "NO, NO, NO, NO, NO!" Rebecca exclaimed. "He's..... Gone......." Vanessa added.

"NO, NO, NO NO NO! HE ISN'T GONE!" Rebecca screamed in complete denial.

"We've..... found a body." Vanessa said. "Unfortunately..... I have identified this human body.... the body of the missing person, Patrick. We'll have to call in forensics to collect the corpse." Vanessa explained and took out her phone.

"He isn't gone. He isn't gone!" Rebecca whimpered.

"This is officer Vanessa speaking. Listen. It's not good news. I'm gonna need you to send in our forensics team. A human corpse has been uncovered. Freddy's.... no... hang on.... Fredbear's Family Diner.... please send them in now." Vanessa requested. "On it." the operator replied. 

"We remain here until forensics arrive. I'll escort you home." Vanessa spoke to Rebecca. "What? NO, NO, NO, NO, NO! I WANT TO BE WITH PATRICK! I WANT TO BE WITH PATRICK!" Rebecca cried out.