The Adherent (3)

For fuck's sake!!

You're a Level 5th Lifeform; you'll stay alive even if you're torn to shreds, so what suffering are you talking about? The cure is Gehenna Fire Fruit which only exists in the Hell Dimension?

If your disciple truly loves you, he would go through hell to get that Gehenna Fire Fruit for you. In the process, he would become stronger and decimate the demon forces, delaying their intention to wage war against our dimension!!

But what have you two done?

Instead of getting stronger after overcoming the trials of love, you've become weaker because every night your essence is sucked out by your own master! Instead of reaching the Perfection Stage with the help of the Gehenna Fire Fruit, you've destroyed decades of effort by indulging in your disciple's hot rod!!

Fucking Degenerate!!

3rd Heroine Interview:

What your servant's dick is big? Why don't you fuck a horse then?

4th Heroine Interview:

Lack of attention from your husband?

5th Heroine Interview:

Huh???

6th Heroine Interview:

What does that mean???

7th Heroine Interview:

Sorry, could you repeat that?

8th Heroine Interview:

...

W-W-WH-WH-WHY YOU SO FUCKING DEGENERATE!!!

Blood Master slammed the heads of the Adherents, one by one, into the planets and obliterated them after they betrayed him upon seeing a beautiful demon or god on the enemy's side. Blood Master truly couldn't comprehend didn't they know that Gods and Demons are genderless?

"UWAAAAA.... UWAAAAAA.... I HAD ENOUGH.... UWAAAA... UWWAAAAAA..."

And there he was in front of his adored Terra, sobbing uncontrollably. Like a little child complains to his mother about being bullied by his brothers. Blood Master, who had survived two apocalyptic wars and was dreaded throughout the worlds, was now sobbing hysterically like a young child.

[M-My child...] Even Terra's robotic voice stutter by how loud Blood Master's cried.

"UWWAAAAA.... YOU LIED TO ME MOTHER... UWWAAA... Y-YOU SAY E-EVERYTHING WILL BE FINE THIS TIME... UWWWAAAAA... THEY STILL FUCKING DEGENERATE... UWWWAAA..."

If he were only required to battle nearly insurmountable foes, Blood Master would gladly do it. After all, he thoroughly enjoyed fighting and taking on immensely powerful adversaries was like a form of recreation for him. However, what he despised the most was having to use his brain to clean up the messes left behind by other Adherents.

He was meant to be a secret weapon that would only emerge when facing enemies that other Adherents couldn't possibly defeat. Not a nanny busy with wiping the bottoms of his mischievous and incompetent siblings. He couldn't even enjoy either of his lives and was always preoccupied with quests that weren't his responsibility.

Apart from his first wife, Blood Master had never felt the warmth of another woman. Of course, his encounters with courtesans didn't count, as those were business transactions, not matters of the heart.

The thought of having to live through it all over again made Blood Master want to empty his imaginary stomach.

"Wuwuwuwu... I don't want to live anymore; let me rest in peace," said Blood Master as he chose to die.