Chapter 1

Yggdrasil.. A game that was a popular game back in the day. It was the type of game where you can immerse yourself in an imaginary world. It was considered one of the best games to play.  Now, in that game there was a guild that was considered to be dangerous. It was a guild full of monster players that would be targeted. This guild was known as:

Nine's Ooal Gown

The guild was composed of strong members.  Basically they were all unbeatable together and many people tried to defeat them but they all ended up failing. Though there was another member of the Nine's Ooal Gown. He was able to get in despite having a human-like appearance due to his connection..He was even given his own personal floors and the ability to create his own servants.

Though now, Years later, Yggrdasil;, wasn't doing so well. There were less players now and the servers were about to shut down. It was A sad time.. for the Nine's Ooal Gown.

"It was fun.. in fact, It was a blast."

Mononga was sitting down at the round table with another guild member that went by HeroHero.

HeroHero: "Hey there. It's been awhile hasn't it Momonga?"

Momonga: "Sure has, to be honest, I didn't think you'd come. You've been gone for a couple of years."

HeroHero: "No way... You're kidding? It's been that long? Man.. I've been working so much to the point it seems my concept of time is out of whack."

HeroHero was busy working for the past couple of years. Work had been taking up his time and he barely had time to get on to Yggdrasil.

Momonga: "That sucks.. That couldn't be healthy for you."

HeroHero: "Tell me about it.. I feel like how my avatar looks. I'm sorry I shouldn't have come here to just complain."

Momonga: "Please don't worry about it."

Momonga sent an emote which was: :). To reassure that everything was alright.

HeroHero: "Well I better go soon.. I am beyond exhausted.. Though I gotta say, I'm still shocked to see the Great Tomb of Nazarick still standing.. Being a Guild leader suited you. You d a great job maintaining the place."

Momonga certainly did a great job but he also had help in doing so.

Momonga: Well we created this place together, I just couldn't let it go to dust."

HeroHero: "Must've been hard work. I hope we meet again IRL."

HeroHero logged off, leaving Momonga by himself. He slammed his fists on the table in anger. Everything the guild had worked for, was going to be gone for good. Today was the day that the servers were going to shut down and it would be the end of Nazarick.

Momonga: "Man.. I hope we meet again huh? Just when and where will that be. I will for sure miss this game."

???: "I'll miss it too, Suzuki."

A person walked into the room. He was wearing a Top hat with a short buttoned up vest.  His lower torso was exposed and his thick thighs were showing as well. He had long  boots on and something that covered his crotch, overall a revealing outfit.

 He had long  boots on and something that covered his crotch, overall a revealing outfit