Chapter 7

Before leaving to work , mom told me to remain conscious and stay carefully. She was actually worried for me after hearing about yesterday's incident of Hwa-ja attacking me.
"Don't worry mom. I promise to protect myself from danger. You should protect yourself too." I said to mom giving her a side hug.

"Sure my daughter." She squeezed my cheeks and we both laughed together.

After having a mother-daughter lovely moment i headed to my work and my mom headed to her investigation case.
_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__ —⁠☆—⁠☆

Since, none of the items i swiped from Doogo's warehouse test positive so Hee-shik was truly disappointed. I could sense rage and guilt of oceans colliding through his veins. Most of the time , i have to cover up his works too as he takes day off cause of busy schedules. So likewise, today too i have to cover up his work. He suggested me to look into the Doogo's client list to look for some tips and solutions.
I didn't want him to sense disappointment again so to his satisfaction , i  assured him that i would bring the client list by hook or crook.
Luckily my fate favoured me as i was summoned to the CEO's office again.

It was the same long hallway. To be honest, i liked to walk such long ways while humming some songs myself.
Not bothering that their was CCTV camera outside the door, for the last time i acted like a pshyco while standing on the doorway. I let out a deep sigh and then opened it.

"Well, Mr. Ryu, i can promise that i didn't steal any stuffs from warehouse this time for sure." I said with a rather hasty voice.

"I know this too , don't worry i have called you for some other purpose." He replied keeping a constant gaze in me.

"Then what's the matter?" I rather looked confused.

"I want you to work as one of our people Tsetseg. I want you to work as a loobyist as well as my personal bodyguard. It's no rush though, you will earn a quite  good amount if you become one of our people."
His evil smile seemed somewhat genuine for some moments. I didn't want to trust him even for a second so i forced myself to deny his few seconds of  sincerity.

"Me--- But what made you think i could be your bodyguard. I'm just a tiny woman." I gave a playful smile again.

"I have seen you stopping the plane by your own bare hands the other day."

"You did see???"

"Yes!!!"

I paused for a while and started to organise my lingering thoughts orderly in my head. I don't want to work for him  but thinking it as it could be my better chance to reveal the drugs case infront of the society i replied with no further hesitation...,
"Umm, okay Mr. Ryu i want to become one of your people."

" That's great." He released his dark smirk again.
"But you have to pass the test to become one of our people." He replied again.

"Ehh, you see i don't have any graduation degree and i seriously suck in calculations ." I said to him with a pouty look on my face.

"You're truly another kind of breed." He lightly laughed while speaking again." Don't worry it's a test for your strength."