Chapter 14

Somewhere beneath the earth's surface, a silhouette of a creepy figure sketching over the fine parallel ray of lines could be seen walking inside one of it's spine-chilling place. It was somewhat like a room for a perfect form of psychopath to live in. Keeping the camera aside the table, he took out quite a number of photocopies and sticked one by one in its finest form of position in the wall where thousands of photos could be seen already attached.

" You have quite a good sense of choice CEO Ryu-shio."
The psychopath leaned into a creepy smile glancing at the photo of Shio and Tsetseg. It was almost clicked at the moment when they were spending their momentory times in the fair. No doubt all others were random photos of Tsetseg that were snapped while she was working in Doogo.

************************************
One thing for sure was, i could see Shio pleasantly calm and peaceful. Not gonna lie , but my heart was filled with joy after seeing him fine even if it lasted for a moment. He dropped me to my apartment as usual as if it became a regular routine for him.

Heading inside my room i was reminded by myself ~ i need to do an important task now. Unlocking my phone i saw quite a good number of miss calls from Gang-I-shik. I was certain enough for that. Ignoring it, i dialed my mom's number.
As she received the call~

"Yes, my daughter!!"

"Mom, for God's sake you need to stop provoking Ryu-shio." My words hesitated, along with my voice accompanying its rising tone.

"What!! Are you siding with him now??" Her words sounded with astonishment.

"That's not mom. He's a dangerous man and so you have to stop provoking him. He might do anything to you. I'm just scared what if something bad happens with you. You should be careful enough with your words mom." I rather said catching worriness in my hesitant words.

"Okay, i'm truly sorry my daughter. I won't provoke him again. Don't worry for me. I'll be save."

"That's fine mom. Just be careful."

"You should be careful too Namsoona while dealing things with him."

"Yes mom. Don't worry for me too. Have a good night sleep now."

" You too daughter!!! Goodnight "

Bading goodnight to my mom i hung up the call and then forwarded to call Hee-shik.

"Where were you all these times Namsoon?? And why did you took off your wristwatch??" His words raged up like a heading storm catching disappointment in it.

"Calm down Gan-I-shik. I was with Shio!!" I rather said in a calm tone.

"And what about the watch??"

"I took it off cause he seemed suspicious of it. That's the best thing i could do or else i might have got caught may be !!!"

"Okayy i understand but you should atleast receive my call or atleast sent me a text if you're so much busy with that drug dealer." His words seemed quite provoking.

"It was important Gan-I-shik. Today i asked him about his childhood. He was indeed a victim than what society or we people think. He's not that of a bad person. I think he was involved in Pavel but he was forced to become one of his people. I can guarantee he can change. All he needs is a second chance." I described him every details of Shio's hard past hoping he could understand.