Chapter 10

I recovered from my dizziness after a long night sleep.
As per my suggestion, mom bought an apartment for me. She was of course determined to buy a fancy apartment but i told her to choose a simple yet cushy one as i'm not into much fancy stuffs.
After freshing up, i went to the company. As i was appointed an employee, i was told to do business relation tasks in one of their office .I met Mrs. Baek , one of the employee their. I thought she seemed full of attitudeness by our first meet but she was actually kind and easy going person.
Once i met a compliment about her and she was almost fascinated by me. From then on, she sort of shares everything to me that i ask about.
I reminded myself that she would be a greater help to me in gathering informations.

_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠__⁠_⁠_ -⁠☆-⁠☆

Meanwhile, Guem-joo finds a surprising photo of Bread Song from some alien sources. The photo of him involves Ryu-shio too that captured him from some distance afar. She was shocked and a thought clinged in her mind that the suspicious Bread Song might be somehow related to Ryu-shio. She then wastes no more time and calls Song's assistant to appoint a meeting for her with their boss. (Bread Song)

************************************
"May i know the sudden reason for meeting with me Mrs. Guem-joo." Bread Song tells her coquettishly.

"Mr. Bread , you see i have something important to discuss with you!" She replies rather melancholy keeping her constant gaze towards him.

"Yes, go ahead!!!" He tells her to proceed her words.

"Well, you see their are numerous living garbages in this world. Don't you think such dirtbags & garbages must be totally eliminated from polluting our beautiful earth?' She tells accompanying her body gestures.

"I don't actually understand your concept but you have a point though; garbages must be removed and cleaned."

"That's what i was saying Mr. Bread . Exactly you understand my words at once." She replied carrying her humour.

He was rather feeling proud of himself.

"......& among those dirtbags you are included too Mr." She spoke confidently.

"Wh- what???"

"So, explain me what's your relation with Ryu-shio?" She tells with a tough tone while show casing him the photo.

He was actually surprised for a moment like why she had his photo & how did she get her photo!!!
"Who's Ryu-shio actually???& Why are you having my photo?? He replies in utter shock and confused.

"Tell me why are you with Ryu-shio in the photo?"

"Ryu-shio, Ryu-shio, Ryu-shio
I don't know this damn Ryu-shio." He voice rises.
"Wait!!! Don't you think you just made the story of Ryu-shio?" He says rather calmly."I knew your intention, you're actually stalking me because you like me right!!"

"Wh-What ...???" She almost speaks in disbelief and of course is disgusted by the thought of it.

"I can give you a chance though if you at least stop speaking rudely with me." He raises one his eyebrows.

"That's such a lame thought of yours!!!"