XV ( continued )

King Martinez  ( C.Brown )

I knocked on the door and waited for someone to answer .. seconds later and the door was slowly being open, looking down i seen ma.

She opened the door and let me inside .. we really needed to talk, If i knew this relationship would be like this i would've never wanted it but it's to late for all that and it's now a baby on the way.

" Hey. " She said,dryly as she sat beside me on the sectional.

" How you doing ma? " I asked her.

She sighed. " Good, could be better .. how are you? " She asked.

" Making it. " I replied.

I took a long look at her belly that was poking out of the tank top she had on .. it was small but still visible.

Here i am fucking up when i got her and my baby on the way .. I'm such a fucking dummy.

" I just wanna apologize to you for how i acted the other day, how i been acting period. I don't know what's gotten into me but ima get my act together .. i ain't tryna lose you or my baby. I love you and you know that, if i didn't nun of this would even be happening right now .. without you im honestly nothing, you my heart you my everything and i admit im fucking up but ima change just don't give up on me. " I said.

" You know King .. somethings up with you and if you wanna continue on with this relationship then lay everything on the table or your losing me and this baby. " She said weakly.

I sighed deeply before rubbing my hand down my face .. might as well.

" I'm gonna tell you something but you have to promise not to leave me and to not over react. " I said.

She nodded her head. " Promise. "

" Okay well recently Micheal & I have gotten a new job and it pays hella money .. Footlocker wasn't paying much and i wanted us to be set. So i took the job ..... as an assassin. "

Michael Stevenson aka Tyga

" Damn. " I groaned as he deep throated my dick.
I grabbed onto his hair so it wasn't in the way and watched as he licked and sucked all over mt shaft. He swirled his tongue from the tip of my dick to the base .. he was all into it and so was i but i wanted to feel how tight that ass was around my dick.

I lifted him up and placed him onto the bed .. spreading his legs i took a good look at him. His nipples were erect, his dick was leaking pre cum, and his hole looked real pretty and tight coiling and then uncoiling.

I unzipped my jeans before sliding them off along with my boxers .. my dick slapping against my stomach. I took off my shirt before pulling him to the edge of the bed and dropping to my knees.

Spreading his legs as wide as they could go, i licked around his asshole making him gasp .. i gripped onto his dick while i licked on his asshole making it nice and wet.

He gripped onto my hair before pushing my face in deeper, I jerked his dick up and down slowly watching it twitch. 

" I want that dick inside me papi. " He moaned.

I licked his hole once more before standing up .. I put one of his legs on my shoulder and spreaded the other one as far as it could go.

I positioned myself at his entrance. " Ready? "

He moaned giving me the go .. I rotated my hips into him making him take all 10 inches.

" Ohhh yes! " He moaned.

I rocked my hips back and forth, holding him in place while i slammed into his prostate.

" Take this fucking dick. " I grunted.

He grabbed his dick and started to jerk it off, making sure to match my movements.

I latched onto his right nipple .. biting and sucking on it while i fucked his tight asshole. He felt so good wrapped around my dick, i could fuck him all day if i wanted to.

" Oh i'm gonna cum. " He moaned as he gripped onto the sheets.

I snatched him up off the bed and held him in my arms tightly while i fucked him standing up.

He scratched at my back making me slam into him harder.

" Cum for daddy you little bitch. " I groaned.

" Oh yes! " He screamed, as he jerked his dick. Thick ropes of cum shot up from his dick. He tightened around my dick ..

" F-fuckkk. " I grunted, releasing inside his ass.

I slowed down once i was done, still holding him in my arms and still standing up.

" Damn mami . " I moaned.

" Who can't handle who now? " He teased.

I laughed. " Psssh whatever .. next time ima have yo ass running. "

" Next time Michael? "

" Yeah, next time Ray. "

Lola Martinez  ( J. Perez )

" Wait .. pause ✋ you just fucking lost me. " I said, stunned.

" Ma please don't trip .. all these niggas we taking is bad guys we make sure nobody innocent is hurt and plus the pay is fucking great. " He said.

I shook my head .. now i know why he doesn't work at Footlocker anymore because he's now killing motherfuckers .. what if my baby got hurt doing this shit? I would literally lose my mind.

" Don't start over thinking babe. " He said.

" What if something happens to you? " I said.

He smiled. " Nothing's gonna happen babe, i promise you that. In if something does you got a piece of me right there. " He said, as he placed his hand on my stomach.

I smiled as i blinked back the tears. " I love you King no matter what .. through all the bullshit and stupid shit you do ima always be here. " I said.

He nodded. " And ima always be here .. no matter what. We gotta start communicating more and stop arguing less, it's not healthy for you or the baby. Michael told me how you gotta take all these different pills for the baby and i'm gonna be here by ya side for the next 6 months, ain't going nowhere. " He said.

I smiled. " Even when i'm acting crazy?"

He paused for a second. " Even when you acting crazy. "

King Martinez  ( C.Brown )

I smiled as i held my baby in my arms .. in all reality she was the only person i needed.

I was now getting my act together and nothing was getting in the way of that .. not no pussy or no drugs.

I was gonna continue on with this job, school, and get prepared for my baby to enter this world.

As you can see i left a few details about what i been doing but that was just cause i ain't want her tripping .. ion wanna cause no more strss on her and i wasn't. From here on out i was a changed person ..

Part twooo .. how was it? Didn't proofread. Ray & Michael tho, that was so unexpected even i was shocked Lol!!! ✌❤