intro of class of 09

make no mistake.. I'm a sociopath.. God that sounded evil, let's rewind a bit, I grew all over costal america,house after house,after restraining order. Everything just kinda blends in. If the divorce rate is 50/50 my mom landed on tails 8 times. So by the time I was 14 right? I moved from 7 different houses and attended 6 different school districts. At a point you start to realize you don't need to make friends. The vitamin C graduation song? Yeah can't relate. But then one year, all of that.. changed? For the first time ever I found myself in a school for 2 years! Going on 3. And then I like... started turning pretty a month into high school so the "guys hitting on you" social leverage was really awesome. The popular girls would talk to me all the time. and they were just STUPID. Like they had always been pretty near left out, never alone. And when I think about it... all the thinking I'd ever done was when I was alone, I was nice about it thought I'd always be. Finally a steady reputation. Then life said FUCK THAT! MY piece of shit gamer brother got us evicted for pirating break beat mistakes it's like not even good music?! Anyway mom was crying and packing up. And told me were moving put of state?! AND I JUST GOT SETTLED? I said "fuck you I'm living with dad" and walked to his house knock on the door .... BOOM! A GUNSHOT?! I opened then door floor looked like a whole ass video game.. blood everywhere.. and get this? His suicide note was on the fridge with a COOKIE MONSTER magnet? All he wrote on it..." Nicole's fault" I'm Nicole by the way, hi. what the FUCK DID I DO TO HIM?! Maybe I missed a softball game I dunno? Men are so into this revenge suicide thing. Whatever. It doesn't matter... nothing.. matters. I'm moving. AGAIN coty county state. Same fate all the same fate,this time. It's on arrival..