1: Rise of the Prism

10 Years Ago:
Brody (Narrating): 10 years ago the Ninja Nexus Prism fell out of the sky. . . right into our backyard. Dad said it came to us for a reason. He removed its metallic crust. Inside the Prism was the mysterious Ninja Nexus Star. Somehow, Dad was able to reach right into the solid Prism and pull it out. He had no idea of it's legendary power. Me and my best friend were outside training. . .when a monster came. . . and everything changed.

------------------------------

Young Brody: Dad! Aiden! Help!

Young Brianna: Mr. Romero!! She yelled.

Mater Dane: Brody and Briana are in trouble. Take the Ninja Steele and hide it. Aiden, untill I come back, you stay hidden too, like a Ninja.

Young Aiden (Taking the Steal from him): Okay, Dad.

Master Dane: And don't worry, I'll save your brother and best friend. I love you.

Young Aiden (Giving him one last hug): I love you too, Dad!

Glavanax: So your the Ninja Master! He said as he held Brody and Brianna in his arms.

Master Dane: Let Brody and Brianna go! He demanded

Galvanax: Of course. Your surrounded anyway! He lets Brody go and he runs to his father but keeps Briana held tightly in his arms as she struggles to escape.

Young Brody (Yells out in fear): Anna!

Master Dane: Let her go!

Young Briana (In fear): Brody! She says as struggles to escape the monsters tight hold on her.

Galvanax: She has something I need. He placed his hand on her chest and sucks some of her power out of her making her scream in pain.

Young Brody: ANNA! He yelled and was about to run to her but Master Dane held him back.

The monster let's her go and she runs to Mr. Romero's side and holds onto Brody who hold her close to him. He could feel her shaking uncontrollably as he held her close to his chest and wrapped his arms protectively around her. Even though they were young, he was still very protective of her.

Monster #1: You're not going anywhere!

Galvanax: Now give me the Ninja Nexus Star! He commands. Mr. Romero take out the Ninja Star from his pocket and looks at it.

Young Briana: You can't give it to him, Mr. Romero. She said her voice still shaky from the ordeal that happened a few minutes ago.

Galvanax: He has no choice! Mr. Romero pushed Briana and Brody behind him and puts the star in front of him blocking the attack.

Galvanax: What?!

Monster #2: The legend is true! He's become a Power Ranger.

Master Dane: Brody, Briana, stay back! He ordered.

Galvanax: Hand over that Star! He commanded.

Red Ranger: Never!

Monster #1: Huh. You're coming with me, Rat bait! He said while picking up Brody and Briana who gasp in shock.

Young Brody: Dad!

Young Briana: Mr. Romero!

Master Dane: Brody! Brianna! Get away from my kids! Briana was like family to the Romero's considering how close she and Brody were. He runs to save them only to get blasted in the air and lands on the ground.

Galvanax: Yes! The Ninja Nexus Star is mine! Once I absorb it's power, I'll rule the universe!

----------------------------