2: Forged In Steel

Mick: Oww! You kicked me! He yelled in pain as he stood up and held the spot where he fell.

Hayley: Stay back! She warned.

Mick: Uh, sorry. I didn't mean to surprise anyone.

Hayley: Who or what are you?

Mick: Uh, I'm Mick. Uh, head mechanick on the Warrior Dome. You know. Where they film the intergalactic TV show Galaxy Warriors.

Hayley: Galaxy Warriors? She asked confused.

Mick: Galaxy Warriors. Uh, hello. It's only the number one TV show in the universe. What galaxy have you been hiding on?

Calvin: Uh, The Milky Way galaxy.

Mick: Milky Way. Uh-- just between us, you guys are a little, uh. . . behind the times. Anyway, I got separated from my friend, Brody. He's from right here. He's from on Earth! Brody! You know, Brody. Brody, come on-- (Static). Oh, no. Must have broken when we jumped out of the ship.

Calvin: Ship? Do you mean a spaceship? Okay, what would make you do that?

Mick: We were escaping monsters.

Hayley: You mean alien monsters?

Mick: Yeah.

Hayley: You're kidding me. What kind?

Mick: Well, uh, they were big. Uh, ugly, like, uh--Like them. He said while pointing to the creatures that were coming towards them.

Mick: They're gonna take me back to the ship.

Calvin (Stammers): Uh, if you want a piece of him, then you're gonna have to, uh---

Hayley: Go through both of us!

Calvin: Come on, let's go!

Ripcon: You fools! They got away! But not for long.

-------------------------------

Galvanax: For 10 years, no monster could pull out the Ninja Power Stars, but four human teenagers did it, no problem at all? How?! He roared out in anger.

Madam Odius: I'm sorry, Champ. I can't explain it.

Ripcon: My Kudabots found Mick. But he escaped with some human teenagers.

Galvanax: More teenagers! The Earth is infested with them, like cockroaches. But we're only looking for one specific teenager, have you found her, yet?

Ripcon: Not yet. But once we do I'll make sure she suffers. He said with an evil laugh.

Galvanax: Good. Wait. I know just how I'm going to destroy all these puny pests, and get the girl. Out of my way, Cosmo. It's time for a new twist to our show. Any contestant that can destroy the Power Rangers, and bring me their Ninja Power Stars and the girl, becomes a Galaxy Warriors champion just like me!

-----------------------------

Calvin: Let's go around to the back entrance.

Hayley: This is hop class, it's where we build and fix things. Our friend Briana is surprisingly good at it.

Mick: Woohoo!

Calvin: There's plenty of tools in this class, so hopefully you can fix that wrist thing of yours.

Hayley: Mick. Just try to. . . blend in.

Mick: I could change into a tire.

Calvin: No, no, no, no. Uh, not that kind of blend in. Just act normal and no one will even notice you're here. Okay? Okey dokey. Let's go.