Chapter 1

Velvets POV:

There is so much work when it comes to the music industry,to much work for me that's for sure.
So here I am,standing in the booth with Veneer trying to come up with a new song for this album.
Y/n Y/l just released her new single and I can't let that shit top us.
"Look Vells,let's take five I beg.I'm about to be like sparkles if I work on this anymore,let's like go shopping or something.We need new outfits for this interview next week with your nemesis."
I look up and him and gasp.
"Oh my Christ!I forgot about that!
Crimp call us an Uber to the mall."
I say throwing my phone at her.
"I-um,yeah sure guys!"
I arch a brow at her and look at Veneer.
"Ok whatever,we'll be back in a few."
Veneer spoke and walked out the booth and exited the studio.
We got in our Uber and headed to the mall,there we spent a good amount on new clothes,a new wardrobe new mindset.Anyway,me and my brother are finishing up when all of a sudden we hear a bunch of screaming and yelling coming from out side.
"Sounds like fans Vennie!Hows my hair?!"
I fix my hair frantically.
Then I go outside to see.
Her?!
"We love you Y/N!!!"The fans shouted as y/n was passing threw them all.
She looked over whelmed and uncomfortable.
Why do I care?The fans should be ashamed of themselves for liking her,gorgeous voice with such nice eyes and poetic expression.
What am I on?
Security then comes over and Y/n in then escorted into the store we where in.
She wasn't looking where she was going and bumped right into me.
"Hey y/n."I dragged on the last few letters of her name and smirked,so did Veneer and he crossed his arms over his chest.
"Oh,hi Velvet.Hey Veneer,"
She gave a little wave and try'd walking passed us but I pushed her back.
"What do you want?"She asked running a hand threw her messy y/h/c
hair with a sigh.
"Oh nothing,just wanting to get a good look of that face before we win the award.You know which is next month I believe."I spoke,looking at Veneer at the end.
"But oh my stars y/n I love your music and your voice!"Veneer squealed.
She arched a perfect brow and looked me up and down.
She looked me in the eyes and sighed.
"Aw doll,good thing I already know what your gunna do once I win,"
She turned and walked out of the store,not caring what was in her way.
"Sis she was so checking you out!"
Veneer squealed and jumped up and down.
What?!Y/n y/l checked me out?
Ew.No,no.Why did I kinda like that though?
"Um Vells,your like turning pink?!Are you sick!"I waved him off and walked out the store.Him only just trailing behind.
We loaded the bags into a cab near by and got in.
I was on my phone looking on any of my socials to find anything about y/n.

After about 20 minutes we got back to the studio and took the bags inside.
There we saw Crimp on the phone with someone.
She quickly hung up as we entered and smiled awkwardly.
"Hey how was the mall?"She squeaked out.
I rolled my eyes and sat down on the controls chair.
"So,who where you on the phone with?"I asked,my face clearly showing that I wasn't really interested but still wanted to know.
Her eyes winded and she looked at Veneer who was looking at her to.
"Well I was on the phone with the interview team and their bringing y/n to."
I nodded and went back to actually working for once.
Veneer started writing and I stare writing down music.
After about an hour we finally had a song.So we jumped in the booth and started singing.
Crimp looked impressed,but not like the way she usually looks when we sing,she actually looked really impressed.
"Guys that was really amazing!"
"Crimp honey,we're megastars.We're supposed to be amazing." Veneer spoke with sarcasm.
I snickered at him and I have to admit I was pretty proud of myself to.
I pull out my phone and go onto instagram.
First thing I see is y/n with her guitar sitting by here window,singing.
I click on her profile and go threw it.
She's gorgeous.

(Ok that's all folks,let me know if you want me to keep writing this!)