Chapter six

Y/ns pov

It's the Award show,and I haven't heard anything from Velvet in like weeks, it's stressful.I thought I had my chance,and I blew it all up to shit.
There's nothing more important to me than her,but I think she's more caught up in her career to,well,care?

It's so annoying.I'm like the only celebrity without an active love life,but who cares don't need no hoes.
But what I need is Velvet.Gods I crave her,just a word or two,fuck it even a glance.

Jesus Christ I sound desperate.

Well let's get this show started.Charlie comes into my dressing room in the studio,sweat on his forehead and a flushed face.A hint of rage in his features but he's trying to play it cool.

He walks over to me and shoo's away the make up artist.
"Give us a minute will ya,Carly?"He asks politely,but at the same time he wasn't asking.

I furrow my brows and look at him.
What is he doing?
"What's got you sweating?Did you finally go for a run?"I chuckle at my self and he only 'half-heartily' glares at me.

"No time for shitty comedy y/n/n.We got a shitty problem."He spoke,taking out his IPad and showing me something.

"What the fuck?!"I screamed.No,no no no.This isn't what's happening, this shit can't happen to me right now,I'm going threw to much,not her.

"Your mums made quite the mess for a start.She's been arrested on a private property trespassing charge.And everyone knows it's your mum."Well shit.

"Get that out of my face,I need a clear head tonight,I don't care if my mums a criminal on crack right now,I have something to attend to.

"I get that kid,but this isn't something we can avoid,I'll give you tonight but I'll be dealing with this tomorrow."He spoke firm and serious.I only nodded and got up.

"I don't care if the make ups half done I'm going to the award show."I then walked out of the dressing room,Carly then tailing behind me to fix the make up.

I hoped in the Limo Charlie had called for me ages ago and drove off.The driver,Sal,Was kind enough to ask if I was ok,I only nodded and shrunk in my seat.

My mother is an embarrassment,toxic and drug loaded with debts and other problems.Something my dad got shot for.When I pulled up to the red carpet I froze,I say green hair.Aw for fuck sake.The twins.

I couldn't just tell Sal to keep driving,they already know I'm here,may as well just fulfil the duties.
The fans roared with excitement as I stepped out of the limo, I had a helping hand at the carpet to help me out,one of the guys at the security team.

When I fully stepped out I noticed Velvet and Veneer.They where matching of course.Velvet in a emerald green ball gown with little golden patterns on the sides,everything just fit her perfectly,then it all came flooding back.The thing that always makes me smile.Her eyes and her well done make up,the way she struts with confidence but underneath it all,you know who she is,the most sweetest girl alive.

Veneer grinned once her saw you,practically running to you and hugging.

"You little bitch how dare you!I haven't seen you in like years!"He fake cried into the blazer I had on.
Oh how rude of me readers,I forgot to tell you what I'm wearing,silly me.
I'm swearing a light blue blazer with black pants and some Jordan dunks.

"Just chill,you better get back up there,the she wolf don't look to pleased,you look as handsome as ever Ven."He smiled and ran back up to his sister.

She only growled at her and turned on her heel to the main doors.Typical Velvet,to ego'd up the ass to say hello.
I swear as much as I am attracted to the bitchy side of her,it's getting boring.Like having the urge to roll my eyes boring.Looks like she's back to being a hotter version of an ice Queen.