Chapter 3

Velvets pov

It's been about two weeks since I got y/n's number and we have been talking none stop,it's amazing.
There's just something about her and it's like she could be totally baby,but still act tuff as shit.
But I think I'm breaking the ice here.
We've hung out a fair few times and it's been great.
Like just last week me and Veneer and her went to her studio and recorded a cover song and I had so much fun,honestly her voice sounds so much better in person rather than hearing it threw my phone or on the radio.
I'm in my room,getting my self ready for to night,y/ns staying over and I am so excited!Shes never been in the house before it's always over and her place.
But Veneers out tonight,said he had some friends to meet tonight and wouldn't be back till tomorrow.
So me and Y/n are gunna have a sleepover,since I don't want to be alone.
"Ok sis I'm gunna go,now is y/n staying over?Don't be like rabbits all night now,see ya!"Veneer shouted from outside the door.
"Ok have fun!Text me tonight!"
And then the front door closed and I was alone.For like five minutes.
I then started scrolling threw my phone,just checking on everything.
Then I get a text from y/n saying she's outside with dinner and stuff.
I run down stairs nearly falling down the stairs,I look in the mirror and fix my hair frankly before opening the door.
"Hey."She spoke.
"Hi!Im so happy your here,now dinner and I have some liquor in the fridge with some vodka red bulls."
She runs in and then exclaims
"Babe you know me so well."She winked and walked beside me.
I blushed and put my head down.
"Sorry,must have slipped the tongue,ok let's get this party of two started!"
We put the food on the counter and I ran to the fridge and got the drinks.
She then gave me the grabby hands.
"Gimmy Gimmy!" She looked so innocent it's to cute,I had a vodka redbull in my hands and she looked like she was gunna pop if I didn't hand her it.
I was gunna give her it,her eyes lit up,but I took it away and she pouted.
She looked like I just killed her dog.
"What!Velly c'mon!"She went to reach for it but I put it out of her reach,Im a little taller than her.
She then grabbed my hips and pinned me to the counter,that caught me off guard and I lowered my hand and she grabbed the bottle and placed it on the counter.
"Oh,she liked that."She said,teasing eyes and a smirk plastered on those lips,that are way to dangerously close to mine.
"I um,ha hi."I said, flushed cheeks and I couldn't stop smiling.
I looked down and her hands where at either side of my waist leaning on the counter.
"Thanks baby girl."And she walked away grabbing her food and went to the living room food in one hand and a bottle of vodka redbull in the other.
Oh she is not getting away with that stunt pulled there.
I grab a bottle of Jack Daniels and grabbed my food and sat down next to her,
"What you wanna watch,or should we eat,drink and sing?"
"I swear you know me so well."
It's been thirty minutes.
And me and Y/n have been drinking and we are drunk as shit.
We're singing and jumping around the couch having a blast.
"Let it goooo~"We sang.
We where gripping each other tightly and singing as if it was our concerts
"And I'll rise like the break of dawn~"
She sang out,letting go of me and stretching her hand infront of her to make it more dramatic.
She then pulled me down from the couch and twirled me around and when I stopped our faces where dangerously close again,I could feel her hot breath on my lips and her perfect eyes staring into mine.
"Looking at my lips are we?"I teased.
She smirked cockily and pushed me on the couch.
"Oh shush."
I raised an eyebrow.
"Aw that's cute sweetheart."
She then gets on top of me,straddling my waist.
This is gunna be a drunk mistake,something we can't go back to.Something that could ruin the friendship that I have adored so much but I want this,I want her.
But we're drunk,this is gunna take a toll on us if we remember what this'll lead to.
"Velvet,"
"Yes,"
She looked right at me,right in the eyes,right to the screaming and craving monster in side me.
"We're drunk,alone.And I want to do something that will make us either regret it or it'll grow.Are you willing to take this risk?"
I want this,I need this.The girl inside me practically screams at me,begging me for this.Begging for more than just her on top.
"Yes."
And that was enough for her to kiss me.A simple yes and her hands where in my hair,taking out the hair tie and letting it all fall down.
I can feel her holding back,she's not hungry.She's starving.
I trailed kisses on her neck and collar.
She let out a sigh and put her head back.
I then flipped us around, her now laying on her back on the couch and me now straddling her.
Y/ns hands rested on my hips and I kissed her neck more,hearing some sweet little whimpers from her.
Then I heard a moan,my eyes widened and I looked down to see her,covering her face and she blushed.I then took her hands and placed them in my own,then I gave her an innocent smile,then turned the smile into a smirk and pinned her wrists above her head.
"Aw,not so confident now?"