ch 53 =is nivaan a evil or lifesaver

Nivaan was sitting in a king throne soaked in blood from head to toe .

"Kisiko kuch pta h yah mahashe kon the".

(does anyone know who was this mr)

Everyone is shaken up so badly that no one uttered a word. one children did pee in his pants

Nivaan then walked into the middle of rajasthani janta and keept his hand on head of small girl , rather than getting scared she giggled.

Everyone was shocked but what shocked the most is. Nivaan picked up that girl in his arms and tickles her . While the blood was droped from his hair to the clothes of the little girl.

"baccha why are you not scared of me "nivaan asked

"because i--giggles --h---ave not done anything wrong so why would you punish me " the girls replied innocently.

This melt the nivaan cold heart and he kept the girl down and went in side of lane and stand infront of a turban man the man pee in his pants....

"mahashe abhi toh mene kuch kiya bhi nhi h, aur aap ka yeh haal h abhi toh dekhe jayege aage aage hota h kya "nivaan said in such a icey tone everyone shivers while listening.

(mr i have not done anything yet, and you are feeling this, just wait and watch )

" yuvraj mene kuch nhi kiya mujhe maaf kar dejiye " the man literally kept his head in between the shoes of nivaan

(prince i have not done anything, i beg prince leave me)

"Ha jaroor Q nhi , toh jaldi se baata do kisne kiya h " nivaan said

(yes absolutely ,then fastly tell me who did this)

"Bhaiya ji joh kuch bhi kiya h isse uncle ne Kiya h mummy ki kasam bhaiya"

( brother whatever the thing is done by this uncle only, i sure on my mother)

Nivaan pucked the girl in his arms and said "baccha i know "
"So tell me is your teacher still providing you the star for Good work"

He Royally ignored The man who head was still in toes of nivaan .

Nivaan said "now children pls go and great ready for your school ,after an hour in school there will be a suprise "

After children went , everyone breath stop and they feel like they were standing near a time bomb which is going to explode any moment now.

When each and every children went nivaan punched the man and ordered to hang him.

"Now munim ji (finance minister)
Aap batane is insaan ke kya gunah h " nivaan said in sarcastically.

"ji hukum" the finance ministef of rajasthan picked his file and announced in his loudest voice,

"Is issan ka naam jamal h yeh, iske ek saal phele saadi hue thi yeh aapni patni par rivaaj ke naam par uske saath jabardasti shararik sambhadh banata tha and jab boh mana karti thi yoh usko maarta tha. Usne iske aise harkato ke wajah se khudkhushi kar li, aur kuch din baad yeh aapne bhai bhabhi ke saath rahne laga then iske bhai bhabhi ne ek anath baachi ko aapnaya tha, joh ki sirf 10saal ki h , jiske saath bhi insaan ne zabar dasti karne ki koshish ki likin yeh pakda gaya. Aur iske wajah se woh ladki depression se woh ladki mute ho gai h .aur woh ek baache ke maa bane wala h sirf 11 saal ke umar me aur agar woh baacha garakabhi maa nhi ban sakti h.

(this fellow name is jamal and he got married just 1 year ago and he used to force himself on his wife on the name of rituals, and when she used to refuse then he used to physically abused her and because of this behavior . she committed suicide and after a certain period of time, he went to his elder brother house , then after a couple of days they adopted an orphan girl , he forced himself on the child and because of his cruelty this little girl is suffering from depression and anxiety and she has gone into mute stage and she is going to be mother of a small child and if she opt for abortion then she might not be able to conceive in future)

Nivaan turned around and stand between the sea of people and stand beside a timid looking girl who was continuously crying and was not able to breathe and was ashamed like she have did some sin.

Nivaan slowly touched her feet .
but she back out like she was beyond terrified and it looks here and there and was crying and because of which she was having trouble in breathing .

Nivaaan bend down in his knees and just open his arms and sing the song in some regional language by listening to this song the girl stop crying and was listening like a statue. Nivaan was maintaining the eye contact with the girl.

When nivaan sing the second paragraph of the song the girl, hesitatedly come near nivaan and stand beside him., nivaan still maintain the eye contact ,

When third paragraph if the song finishes the girl hugged nivaan and cried out her sorrow in his arms like a baby nivaan didn't hug her back and just oet her cry but he loving looking at her and was just sing that song...

After 10 minutes the girl stop.

Nivaan then announced "from today onwards she is my sister and the child will be my nephew . And anyone i mean anyone tried even to hurt them in their mind, i will hunt you down and destroy you, and break you into pieces...

Now sister time for the show.

Now i let my rajasthani women decide his punishment...

The man was unconscious due to heavy beating that he received.

But nivaan have other plan for him.

nivaan turned around and took out his pinki finger for a little girl to hold, she recluent at first .
but when she looKed intO nivAan eyes she hold it.

Nivaan punched the face of the man and nis nose started bleeding from the impact of the punch then he said "wanna give a try , she didn't then she looks at nivaan and he just punvhed that man on his eyes.

The man get his consisness and then the girls slightly slap him but when looked her she got scared then nivaan kept the girl hand in his hand and slap him,

This continues for a couple of seconds then nivaan slowly removed his hand and the little girl was beating the man and taking out his frustration out .

Then one girl from the crowd come and took her frustration on the man and slowly slowly everyone women was beating the crap out of the man.

Now now ladies whomsoever try to molest you do the same thing to them....

And if something happens remember i got your back .

Once every girl finishes nivaan pours the petrol on him and then he burns the man alive

Nivaan was not only a king now he got a special place in everyone Heart.

Many are appreciated it many are saying this is just cruelty of nivaan (pls let Me know yours view regards to this) 😅