ch=59 the silhouette

Mee was dancing while cooking and she is in her own world , unaware of the dark obsession of nivaan.

Yamni is banging the door , nonstop and yelling at meera all the curse she ever now about .

At the end she openes the door with the key she hide in her underwear yes that yami for you guys😅.

She remove her shoes and hit on meera but target got miss as a result it directly went in utensil of water which meera has kept for rice but the Gas Station was not on yet .

Meera shouted mummy and then turn around and they both started fighting like a kid of kindergarten, even worse than that actually. One was holding another hair and tangled in a mess such that nivaan is having hard time to choose his emotions, he is angry and but cant stop smiling after so many years.

The language and curse are just complementary things .just lile when you ordered veg pulao raita and paapad come along with it.

Afsoos shrimanth Nishana chuk gaya rey.meera said

(great lord your target got miss)

Nishana nhi chuka rey rishta beech me aa gaya. Yamni said

(my target didn't miss but the relation come in between,  for reference  dialogue from baji rao mastani  film😁)

Ok they both try to untangle themselves but the one who loose get a torture of hair being pulled harshly.

Nivaan is feeling jealous and just wanted to burn yamni into ashes and just end her whole clan if possible but he know about yamni and the person who is chasing yamni is far more dangerous and far more important to nivaan.

The yamni finance is an actual an    politicians and have equal power as compared to nivaan. He is the mystery himself nobody In this world is alive who has seen his face, as he always wear a mask but yamni was special in this....

(💥Author slip= yamni )

Nivaan made himself leaves his haven and went back to his company as even one pm at night.

He went on working and like a drug addict he see meera in her bridal attair and said very soon you will come back to me.

Meera and yamni they both leave each other when the see smoke everywhere they both rushed and on the ac because morning incidents they don't want .

After a while they both have dinner and went to bed.

But around 1 meera woke up from the sleep and she went to pee and see  outside the window and see a silhouette  standing there she thinks this is her imagination , so she ignored it and went back to her bed, but now that silhouette is on her mind , she went ahead and but keep tossing and turning up, to end this torture she went near window and just slide the curtain to see there is black audi standing  its was tinted black no soul near it she bang her head and went to sleep....