Ch 71 the test

its now night time nivaan has left for the meeting . 

meera has cooked food and done all her works and she is now sitting on couch and googling how to woo an man as she need to gain nivaan trust and then once she got yamni information she will fly back to spain this time , as  per now she gets to know all the nivaan inhuman deeds which he has committed in her absence she feel good rather than disoriented is she the female lead that like grey man  , she is not able to get that , one point she feel like puking her gut out because of nivaan and next moments  she need to jump in nivaan arms and kiss the hell out of him . 

"Nivaan you are confusing me" Meera said  and continue her research on Instagram   but  here she is getting  ideas as per now she only get an  the filmy ideas but there is no way she can do something as she is not comfortable with nivaan as per kisses she is ok but taking their relationship on  another  level meera is not yet ready and she knows nivaan once he get a wind of her plan she will glued with him 24/7 and all her freedom and everything  will snatched and she cant let his freedom compromises' on this mission not yet .

now as per her research is not succeded in instagram she literally google it   part 1  (Try to engage with him by being flirtatious but also being yourself. Use your own unique sense of humor and perspective to impress him. Come up with an activity to do together. Challenge him to a game of pool or trivia and use this as a chance to chat him up and get to know him better.) ( guys i really googled it :) )

 now this she can do so being flirt she wears an saffron saree and  arrange an movie and dinner  nights so they can start fresh , but she getting nervous so she has finalized all the arrangements and gone to see the Instagram reels . 

now one hour has been past she is feeling hungry so without looking at food she grab an apple and went back to couch and now she is feeling sleepy so she close her eyes .

its the sunlight  that disturb her sleeps , she is feeling terrible pain in her  neck and back she is feeling betrayed and disappoint as this  first time she has tried to woo some other gender .

"meera dont let your overthink  lets go and see where the hell this bastard is ." with this determination she went  to search for him .

meera looked everywhere in the house and find him in gym room . meera like a bull went to nivaan who was doing the dumbbell and heavy weight lifting and he is top to bottom is soaked in  sweats .

before meera could come he himself covered the distance and lift meera in his arms her legs were wrap around his waist  and kissed her, she was so shocked as a result nivaan get an entry to her mouth the kiss was filled with passion and she was out of breath but nivaan  didn't leave once she tapped his shoulder ,he let her breathe but he is giving her the hickey and literally eating her neck and now there is no space for air even to pass between them, meera is feeling very heated battles between her body and her mind, but nivaan grabbed hips and made her sit on the gym and then he put his hands under her blouse and said "jaan when you didn't like to wear bra while sleeping , so  why did you forget to remove them yesterday, because of you my little baby's has suffered, now baby your daddy will take care of you, and you jaan you will be punished "by saying this he tear her blouse top from his teeth and her bra follow suits the blouse and now he is provind pain and pleasure by sucking and licking and biting them and now the battle between meera body and brain. Body has win and meera said "fuck it"

Nivaan then said in his deep voice "jaan not so fast see its my baby's time, dont distrub us" and then wink at end and increase his torture and now he is not letting meera took control, he is not letting meera to. Even kiss him and now all the senses of meera was gone to holiday ,meera is feeling something between her legs, but she shoo that and now nivaan has tried her hands at her back with the dumbell sticks and now he is using all his expert skills and then suddenly  he stops amd move back from meera as she burns him .

Meera comes down from the heavens suddenly and then she looked at nivaan questions look and she feels her hands are tied she said "What the fuck nivaan you bastard you fucking pyscho, you motherfucker, kutte, kamini meera said in one breath as nivaan just just resume his workout leaving meera half nacked for his eyes.. 

After his one hour of workout he said jaan i have kept an blue color saree for you get ready in that and meet me at 7 in the evening as today is my last day as i am leaving my dark bussiness and since you are queen so to appoint an new successor i need you their with me then he kissed her forehead cheeck and when he comes to her lips meera bits his lips so hard that blood comes out but nivaan lets her but didn't free her from their.