Masquerade: Chapter 8

***sorry for the really late update***

I enter the recording studio and I see SB waiting outside the first door on the left. He see me and hurries over to me and says "Ok good your here on time, we have a lot to get through today". I roll my eyes and say "Can't we ever have a relaxing day in the studio? Every time I come in here we are busy". He looks at me and sweetly says "I'm sorry Nic, you know the barbz get restless after a while! The Pink Print has to come out soon!" I think about it and smile as I started thinking about how happy my barbz will be when this finally hits the shelves of the well known stores. I say "Okay then! Lets go!" He takes my hand and I get butterflies in my stomach as he leads me down the hall.

We get into the studio and sit by the microphone as we work on a new track for the album. All I could think about at the time was that SB and I held hands, even if it was for a short time, it still felt so right. I can't tell if I like him enough to date him or not, but I know that whenever I'm with him I'm always happy and have so much fun. Then I start thinking about Drake, and I think about how much hotter he is and how I'm so much more confident about my feelings towards him. I know I like Drake, but I can't tell of I like him or SB more. Maybe the party on Friday will help. Too bad that fucking asshole from the store has to come.

I finish the first song and told SB that ill finish the rest of the things he had planned tomorrow because I have too much n my mind. I take my phone to call my driver to take me home, but I saw a notification from 30 minutes ago from Drake that said "Hey Nic, do you wanna meet me for lunch or something today around 12:00?" I rack my head for a suitable reply and finally I say "For sure! Where do u wanna go?" He replys immediately "Ill pick you up in 2 hours ill surprise you;)" I get excited and get my butterflies for the second time today. I Reply with "ok see ya then :)"

After that conversation I called my driver to take me home. Once I got there I immediately started to get ready. I go into my walk in closet try to find something that will flatter Drake. I choose 3 options to try on and see which ones looked best. One was a tight black dress that stopped in the middle of my thigh and had a stripe of gold sequins down the middle and was decorated with a small black bow in the middle of the stripe. The second option was a pink dress that was as tight but still showed my curves, it wasn't all that elaborate but it was strapless with a low back to it. The third option was a multicolor dress that had straps across it. I went with the first option and pair them with my new strappy black heels. I put my blonde wig with the black roots on the top. I did my make up and completed the look with my own lavender colored MAC lipstick made by me.

I hear a knock at the door and go to open the heavy wooden door.