chapter 1

I am yoko. Yoko apasra. I am 22 years old. I was so happy when I was informed that I was finally admitted to my favourite University. It is the best university in bangkok.

I was so happy I came here without arranging a place to stay here. My dad was here on my first day we stayed in a hotel. But the hotel prices are so expensive for a night I can't stay here for long. I have to arrange a hostel or something to stay here.

Anyway I attended my first day of the class.

Mr. Chad was our class teacher also house leader. He would lead us for next two years. Then we will be assigned to a new teacher. I was excited to meet other teacher too. He was charming and handsome ans tall. I was so happy to be in such a huge campus.

I loved everything part of it. Especially the one woman I saw on my way in.

She was tall, with chest length black hair. Her eyes were dreamy. I don't know what kind of feeling was that but I liked her. I felt a sudden admiration towards her. I couldn't help but stare at her.

I kept staring at her until she was out of my vision.

....

After the first class a girl totally wet in sweat entered our classroom everyone looked at her weirdly.

" Becky!" I sighed.

It was Becky my cousin. She told me she was admitted to this University. But I had no idea she had same faculty as me.

" Becky!" I waved my hand. She looked at me and came running in and sat beside me.

" Wow! You have same faculty as me?" She asked.

" Looks like it." She said.

" Where are you staying here?" I asked.

" I was allocated to a hostel."

" You got a chance for college hostel?"

" Yeah. Turns out if your dad is willing to pay they will make it happen. Anyways where are you staying?"

" I forgot you are rich!" I said in mind then said," I haven't decided yet. I am looking for a place to stay. Right now I am staying in the hotel one."

" Ooh! I saw a notice on the board for a paying guest on my way in. You should totally contact that number. Maybe hurry up since it's up there someone might get early and take the deal." Becky said.

" Sure." I quickly ran outside where I saw a notice board. Lots of adds for houses and hostels were there. But one add specially caught my eyes. It was a black and white printed add that only said....

Paying guest needed. Call this number to get more details about the room. One bedroom, homemade food, free wifi, nearby , no roommates..

Looks like all the necessities are there. I liked it since it wasn't filled with useless informations like 10 minutes walk or great view room. I am here to study not to enjoy the view. I took a photo of the add and dialed the number.

"Hello!" After a little bit a female voice replied from the other aide.

(Who is this?)

" I am a student in the uni. And I noticed your add for paying guest. I am need a place to stay so I was wondering if the room is still available."

(Yeah! It is. Come by tomorrow at 9 am to take a look. I'll message you the address.)

She voice said and cut the call.

"Hello...!" I was surprised since she cut the call.

" What the...!"

Ting,...

With that a notification popped up in my phone.

It was the address...

..........

On the ither side teachers were discussing about the new batches the got this year.

" I got the best batch I think. They were very interesting. And the some students are very beautiful."

" Ewww! Gross." A beautiful tall woman who just entered the room said.

" You think that way about you students chad?" The woman added.

" Oh! Ho! You! Faye. You are so moral. You know. We are teachers. But we are human too you know. We sometimes also notice students beauties too." Chet exclaimed.

" That's called pedophilia!" Faye said with disgust.

" What? They are uni students. They all are adults."  Chet said.

" Well! That doesn't mean you think of them that way," faye added.

" I just said some students are beautiful that doesn't mean I wanna date them. " Defended chet.

" What ever chad! I think thinking about a student like this is gross. Think about the age gap atleast." Faye exclaimed.

" Really. Mr. Ming married his student and they have a age gap of sixteen years. Do you think that's gross." One asked.

" One shut up! He is senior. But still I think it's immoral to think that way about a student." Faye said.

" Hummm! You are telling me you never saw a student and felt like that person is cute or beautiful?" Chet asked.

" Yes! Never. I never felt that way. When I look at them I think that they are idiots who knows nothing. And here to acquire knowledge from us. That's all." Faye said with confidence.

" I am pretty sure that there will be one student who will make you feel otherwise." Said one.

" No chance!" Said chet. She stood up and one looked at him with suspicion.

" Thanks chad." Said faye.

Chet was able to come down after faye acknowledged him. Then chet was able to seat down.

" I am getting a call." Faye said.

Then she went outside to attend the call.

" What was that?" Asked one hitting chet.,

" What?" Chet acted like nothing had happened.

" You know what I was talking about. You got a crush on her or something?" Asked one.

" No! Yeah!" Chet said." I know her since we both were in college. I like her so much that I took the same faculty as her and then changed my profession too. I became a teacher just to stay closer to her. If not I would've became a businessman like my father." Chet said.

" Oh! Have you confessed it yet?"

" Yes! Many times but she rejected me horribly everytime." Said chet being down.

" What are you guys talking about?" Faye asked who just entered the room.

" Nothing who was that?" Asked one.

" Somebody answered my add about paying guest wanted." Said faye.

" You got a room for rent? Why didn't you tell me anything?"

" Why do you need a room for? You already have a banglow here. Anyways I want to rent it to a student who actually needs it. " Faye picked her her things to leave..

" How do you know the caller was a student? And not a murderer.? " Chet said.

" Of course it's a student, she was a little girl with a cute voice,in desparate need for a place to stay "said faye and then left.

One and chet kept looking at the door in surprise.

_________________________________________

Hey guys it's new story.

I am absolutely obsessed with faye now. She is so so handsome. So I thought of writing it down.

If Your liking this story so far give it a vite and share with your friends and also follow me for more stories...