Chapter 2: Priscilla!

Aster (still catching his breath) : Are you okay? You're not hurt, right?

The girl (reflecting a mix of relief and jest) : I'm alright, no thanks to you. If I hadn't leaped, I might have been stargazing from another realm now. But yeah, your efforts didn't go unnoticed, so Thank You for helping me , Mr. Petrified.

Her words carried a playful undertone, highlighted by a cute pouting face that hinted at an inner child-like nature.

Blushing with a mix of embarrassment and amusement, Aster apologized for not reacting more swiftly. He couldn't help but express how her beauty had momentarily mesmerized him. This revelation prompted both of them to burst into laughter, the shared mirth resonating through the silent expanse of their surroundings.

 This revelation prompted both of them to burst into laughter, the shared mirth resonating through the silent expanse of their surroundings

********************************************************************

Aster and the mysterious girl shared a hearty laugh, tears glistening in their eyes as their laughter was reaching its limits. Once their laughter subsided, a new sound emerged-an unmistakable rumble , from Aster's stomach, signaling the arrival of a different need.

Quick to respond, the girl reached into her coat and bring out an apple.

The Girl : You can have it.

She offered, with her voice laced with a playful pout.

Aster graciously accepted the gesture, taking a bite and savoring the taste of the apple.

Aster : I didn't know apples could grow in this place.

He remarked, a hint of surprise in his voice. The same taste, the same texture was astonishing to his buds.

Amused by Aster's observation, the girl cocked her head and asked "This place? You talk like you're not from here."

Aster : ...

A momentary pause hung in the air before she cleared her throat and extended an invitation for introductions. With a cheerful demeanor, she revealed her name-Priscilla.

Priscilla : I am Priscilla, I love adventuring, visiting new places and eating tasty new dishes. And you?

Aster : I don't know how to say this but i don't remember my name.

Priscilla : What do you mean by this?

Aster : I am not from this world, All i remember was making a contract with a sage. I occasionally get part of my memories but for now, I am just an empty shell.

Priscilla : Ohh! This is so bad. Till the time you get your memories back, Let me give you a temporary name. Your pupils looks like A Star, So how about??

 Your pupils looks like A Star, So how about??